CHAPTER SIXTEEN

(Contains 18+rated content)
×zohaib's (pov)×
The first time our lips met in a soft kiss,with every touch we shared between us gave me courage to finally admit it to myself and to all over the world that my heart only beats for her and no one eles.

Last night,every touch we shared made me realize how beautiful haya is. She is beautiful in every way. She is someone who is a beautiful muslim soul and the only thing that makes me go crazy with happiness that whoever she is,whatever was her past or whoever she loved or wanted is no more her desire. Iam her desire.
Iam her everything and everything she wants .

Its crazy what fate has done to us. But,It isnt something that i regret. Not anymore!

Yes,we fell forcefully Inlove and we know it.Besides that we still love and care for eachother.

It was not her body or her curves or anything related to my desires that made me fall for her .It was her innocens.Her pure soul that made me fell inlove with her.

There was a time when we use to fight day and night and hated eachother for this discision.
We saw our worse but,Allah never left us and thats the only reason that today we are inlove with eachother .
Because it is he who puts love and affection in ones heart for the other.

I ADMIT that she has a huge effect on me..
She is something. . Something that no other girl can be.
Not even Natasha...

I really wonder where is Natasha?
Its being a month to that she disappeared.Not that i care anymore. But,she did not even contact her parents. Its strange that the night before our marriage she texted me the same text again and again which said "Do you love me,zaibi?"
She repeatedly texted me the same thing for hour . I thought she is playing around but,she didnt texted after the last repeated text .

And because of that i get second thoughts.

No,more second thoughts!
Haya is mine!,And i belong to her only.

All these thoughts and talks iam having right now are in bed. Its Early morning and Im right next to my wife.She is peacefully asleep ,By the way I woke up to nothing but sunlight that came through the blinds this is the first time i wokeup this early.Just because I feel calm and peaceful internally.

Shaking my thoughts away my eyes fell on haya.
Whatever happened lastnight flashed back,yet again.

F L A S H B A C K←

After a peacefull dinner,Cracking some jokes ,we were again introduced to kiraz's single life which made each one of us laugh.
《I hope u get married soon m8》

We all bid our good nights and went back to our rooms .Today, the whole day i was waiting for  night so,haya and i can spend some time alone.

I dont know ,why!
Plus,dont say its cringy. I wanted to spend time with her.

I just want to stay close to her.
Cuddle with her.Keep her warm in my arms and then i realized it is not a Hollywood movie that everything will go planned.
So,I will Just stick up to the idea of sleeping next to her instead of cuddling with her and making her feel uncomfortable .

Well,we did share a good time at that morning with soft kisses and a little too much.
But,tonight i want to know,why,everytime i use to kiss her , she use to cry and why she wakes up to always yelling for "help" or "stop it,please"
Its like she needs help. What kind of nightmare hunts her.Its buging the fuck out of me because when iam here she doesnt needs to be scared of anyone.

I was already in my normal black shirt and trouser. Honestly,old clothes make me feel more comfortable.

Thats the funny fact about clothes.