CHAPTER SIX

×haya×
I gluped the lump in my throat.
As he got more near to me.
I started to back off.
And he started to walk on my steps.

My mind said "let him kiss,you",my heart said "thats not satisfying yet"

Iam having a fight with my mind,heart and even steping back of zohaib.

Understand zohaib,not yet!

I hit the wall and i felt shiver ran down my spines.

I have to get out of this.
I tried to get out from the right. But ,
He slammed his hand on the wall blocking me.

He then slammed his other hand on the other side.

I felt my life so much messed up that i dont now , when and how.
My hand reached his face and Taaddaaa! I slapped my own freaking husband. Who just wanted to kiss me. Just wanted to kiss his freaking wife. Who being a bitch slapped him.

His eyes widen . He touched his face were i slapped to confirm. The wife who was so scared of him a moment ago now slapped him right across his face . Just to stop him to kiss me .

He opened his mouth to speak. But , maybe his speechless.

But ,atlast he said and my throat  dried and heart started to pound hard .

"Haya,i just wanted to-"

He shook his head and left the balcony and went to bathroom. Slammed the door so hard that it felt that the house will break.

I slipped down the wall.
With tears streaming down my cheeks .i heard loud countdowns from the terrecce.

And........FIREWORK!

The firework would be happiness for you. But worst for me.
I felt my heartburn. I never thought i would do that to my own husband.

It might be easy for others to say live happyily and forget the past. But , peoples dont now how hard it is to forget old love and move on.

EVEN GUYS HAVE EMOTIONS! :/

i heard the door slam again . I rapidly wiped my tears.

Ten mins passed . But ,zohaib did not came to the balcony.well,i thought he would. I got up and peeked into the room and found the lights off and he was not there either.

I sighed and rushed to sleep.

Should i sleep on bed?
Maybe that will make him happy? When he will come back.
From were ever he is.

I tossed under the soft blanket.
Waiting for zohaib.
And waiting means i was waiting for alone time.

After 2hours at 3am . Exact 3 in midnight

I heard the door open and shut loudly.

Is he still angry?

I turned towards him. He was walking like a blind man with no support.

Unfortunetly,he hit  himself on the nightstand litrary on purpose.

i heard him say"ouch! Bitch,stay the fuck away from me"

Why would he be so dumb to curse a think he hit by himself?

Why is he being so weird!?

I turned towards the ceiling. Breathing hard. Because the worst part is i will besleeping on this bed with zohaib. Who is still angry with me.

I felt the bed dip harder. Why do zohaib have to be so angry!
I heard him sigh . My heart is beating so hard now that you cab even hear it beating without sethscope.

For moment it was all silence. I did not dare to look at zohaib.
Just keep on straing the celing.
Which is much better.

I felt zohaib moving and suddenly he hover on me.

He was just looking at me.
I stammerd as i asked "wh...hwhat the f-"?

He pushed the strand of hair off my face.

And smiled. Looking at my eyes and lips.

Thats cute.
Is he going to try again. Hell no! Im already gulity of slapping him.

He leaned forward as he said
"Im fucking sorry,i tried to kiss you,you looked so cute i wouldnt reisit."

Oh my lord that is so romantic but, His breath smells ..... Is he drunk?

I looked at him shocked and i said
'Zohaib'?

He stopped leaning and looked at me . Waitting for me to complete.

'Are you drunk ,zohaib'?

He laughed as he said "you left me with no choice"

My eyes widen and i pushed him off me and he landed on his side with a thud.

I switched the lamp oN. I said
"Are you crazy zohaib, Why did you,ughh!.Zohaib we are muslim its haram for us and other than that it can harm you badly".

He laughed and said ' it wont harm me from spending good time with my wife so....

He kept his finger on my lips saying "shhhh"

He hover over me and my hit the lamp "OFF"

He leaned forward and i shut my eyes in fear.yes! Iam scared of each drunk person.My past still bugs me so bad.

Before we could kiss . He landed on my right shoulder with a little thud.

Crazy man! Drunk like its his last day to live his life.

I pushed him to his side and took his shoes off and dipped beside zohaib. I actually tugged on his shirt.

Well, honestly the bed seemed more cold alone. When with zohaib its warm. His warmness is keeping me warm.

Well,Happy drunk birthday to me!

-To Be Countinued-