Chapter 11

Liam's POV

My head hurts like hell, it's not a hangover, is it? I don't remember drinking alcohol last night nor taking a sip because there's alcohol at all.

I got up and search for the alarm clock which is beside Niall. I carefully reached for the clock, so i won't be disturbing his cute sleep. I grab the clock and saw the time. "6:00 AM?" I groaned, still sleepy you know. I reckon it's still early to wake up. I return the clock to it's respective place, which is the side table.

I returned to bed. I turn my gaze on to Niall. He looks cute when he sleeps. Letting out sweet little snores and as he groan in site of uncomfortableness. The way his hair become sexy messy. I don't even know why or how i woke up so early knowing that I'm not an early bird. Maybe it's time for a change somehow.

I got up from bed and head inside the bathroom. I strip off my clothes and opened the faucet, letting the cold water hit the floor. I closed my eyes feeling the cold water hit my body. I ran the soap all over my chest, my shoulders and arms and even below my torso and my knees. I remove the cap of the shampoo and apply a small amount on my palm. I massaged my scalp, letting the shampoo invade my hair. Finishing my shower, I brush my teeth fast and hard, for better results.

I walk out the bathroom with a towel wrap around my torso. I motioned to the direction where my drawer is standing. I decided to wear a plain white T and loose gray jogging pants. I turn my gaze on a sleeping leprechaun on the bed letting out adorable snores. Watching him makes me tranquil, like any problem will disappear just by smiling. He makes my everyday complete, and i don't even know why. Through the weeks I've been here, i didn't feel any rejection between his sister and him, even his friends.

I was about to head downstairs when a man suddenly appears infront of the window. I gasp.

"You!" He speaks

"Me?"

"No! Of course!"

"What do you want from me?" I ask unknowingly.

"I'm just here to deliver an answer!" He said. I stare at him quizzically.

"An answer? What kind of answer?" I ask.

"Something, lingering!" He smirked.

"Huh?"

"There is a question you've been asking to yourself, em i right?" He said, now that is some intriguing question which i can't seem to decipher. I just nodded, maybe in that he can explain what he's talking about.

"The questions 'what is happening to me?' Or the things you do which you are not capable of doing?" He explained

"Like?"

"Did you ever had a dream about being attacked or being trapped in a room? Things you not normally can do?" He asked, i thought for a moment. He's right! All he said was right, dreams and the things i can do which a normal person can't do, how does he know about those things. I nodded and muttered,

"How did you-"

"Because we are in the same situation, only we differ in terms of state." he explained. What does he mean same situation? Now this is freaky and yet exciting.

"Same situation?" I asked.

"You! Liam James Payne, are a werewolf! He said, I gasp and look at him wide eyed. Werewolf?

"What do you mean 'werewolf'?" I asked stupidly. He laughed

"Seriously Liam? You don't know what werewolves are?" He smirked. Well duh! I know werewolves thank you very much!