Chapter 22

Niall's POV

"I'm telling you sis, Liam has been out for like 2 days already." I groaned.  

"I know, the policemen have already searched the nearby area possible for him to stay... or at least got picked up, but no, no signs of him." She sighed. She took a bite on her apple, while eyes on the windows.  

Liam has been missing. We don't even know where he is. The night the "incident" happen, I'd been waiting for him. I almost slept at 3 in the morning, just to witness his arrival. But no. He's not yet here. I'm trying to be calm, but I can't.  

Oh... what if...  

what if... it's my fault...  

I mean we had this little misunderstanding... and I kind of pushed him off, well figuratively.  

Oh my god I dunno what to do.  

He is our responsibility, not to mention his oblivion around wolverhampton. I gotta find him. I need to find him. I just wanna go for him and shout "Liam, I'm so so sorry baby, I love you so much." then hug him and kiss him like there's no tomorrow. Until our lips appeared swollen and crimsoned.  

Uhm... wtf?  

"Well, didn't he tell you something?" Come on Sis, stupid much? Didn't our parents send you to intermediate education?  

"Uhm, if he DID tell me something, we wouldn't be wasting our time telling the NBI about his absence."  

"Well... I guess your right." She shrugged. Sometimes, I hate my sister. She's just to dumb.  

*knock knock knock*  

"The door's knocking." My sister jumped on her sofa and smiled. Stupid factor, 100. -_-  

"No it isn't, is it?" I sarcastically said.  

"Well... it is..." She groaned.  

"Sis, it's a rhetorical question, you aren't suppose to answer that." I face palmed. She stared on the ceiling. Thinking of a good excuse, to hide herself from embarrassment, and stupidity.  

"Really? I never took that as rhetorical." She raised an eyebrow.  

"Well you wouldn't, would you?" I stood from the sofa and walked towards her.  

"Well, yah I wouldn't..." She said. I groaned.  

"IT'S A RHETORICAL QUESTION!" I yelled. Really sis? Really? She rolled her eyes.  

Me and her walked towards the door and twisted the knob. I opened the door and saw a very, not so in the mood, Harry, with a very worried looking Louis. How funny. Him and Louis just fought awhile ago, and now they're... together... okay, am I the only one noticing the great tension between them... I mean what's wrong dudes? I remember when we were in fifth grade, Larry (harry and Louis) lost their pup, so the same expression got on their faces. Ahh, memories, if I will be an author, I will surely put that on my memoir. Because well I always wanted to be....  

"Aren't you going to let us in?" Harry snapped. Me and sis were shocked. Nonetheless, I opened the door.  

"HEY YOU ARE IN..."  

"Okay... come in." I said, cutting my sister off. I glared at her. She looked at me saying "What?"  

"Guys, what made you come here?" I asked, gesturing them to sit. Me and Sis sat on the sofa opposite to where Larry is... or are seating. My sister sat beside me and she squished my hand.  

"Ouch!" I yelled. She beamed a smile saying "Sorry."  

"Well we are here to ask you if Zayn's with you?" Asked Harry. Huh? Zayn's been missing? too? What on earth is happening to people this days?