Chapter 14

Liam's POV (before the JEALOUS incident)

I've been on this park for who knows how long. I haven't brought my phone since i just need some time to think about "Things".

To be honest i never really wondered or hypotesized of me being in this state. Sure i noticed changes in me, i just never wondered that it will be a bad thing or it's something extraordinary.

I thought it was just sign or puberty or any adrenaline show off but being a WEREWOLF? That is to absurd or to think that werewolves are just mythical creatures made by natural intelligence of humans.

I guess life is to mysterious to understand. But at some point in me says that maybe being a werewolf is not such a bad idea.

I know that once you're a werewolf you'll no longer be living as a human and you have to at least try to hide from every individual but nevertheless you'll be living forever and you will no longer aged. And also, i became more attractive *wink*.

But what left me hanging is what that man said that when i loved someone, my feelings won't fade easily or more or less it'll be remaining forever. If that's something i have to deal then I'll be happy too cause i won't be breaking someones heart or cheat on her/him if you get my point.

To be honest, i don't know or understand my feelings towards Niall. He makes my heart beat, my breath skip and my body shiver but, are those the sign that poves my love for Niall? Maybe it's just some infatuation and stuff. Yeah that's right. I can understand myself.

I hop off the swing and walked to a near mall, and to my surprise, there is. I walked inside to find a clock, to check the time that is. Luckily i spot one inside a food branch.

"Bloody hell it's 9:45 and I'm still outside, well technically?" I gasped in sight of the time.

Gosh, i may have not notice the time. I got out the house around 6 i think and now it's approximately 10. I need to get out of here.

I walked to the exit and hurried outside. I was about to take a taxi and that's when i remember, i didn't even brought a single pound.

"Oh brother!" I yelled in frustration.

Lesson learned, "Never walk outside without something to spend." Take a note of that. So i decided to walk and walk... and walk. I don't have any choice afterall.

When i spot our street, i hurried my pace and walked more in motion. I arrived at Niall's and opened the door and when i saw Niall and Zayn hugging, i felt a pang in my heart... enviness «is that a word? LOL•A/N» and hurt. That's weird in so many ways! I can't help it, i spun around and run and run through outside and paused in a weird looking woods. What's happening with me?

Niall's POV

That's so weird.

It's all i can say and nothing more. Is he really jealous? I mean i don't want to pin point any conclusion which I'm not sure of but when his brown chocolatey warm ones met my blue ones, i was so sure that i saw something in his eyes, like i saw envy.

Niall! You have to be strong and don't think much about things, i thought to myself

A/n: you must be delusional? Haha

Niall: oh look at you it's been a long time, now may you please get the bloody hell out of here! I'm having my moment if i may.

A/n: whatever! Just so you know, i know a lot of your love story and because I'm the author. Hihihi

Niall: get out of here buzz kill!

A/n: okay mr. Ego-to-be-protected. Hahaha

Shit that bloody author! Anyway, i don't know how to explain this sudden move of awkwardness but... AAAAHHHHHH!!!!