Chapter 13

Niall's POV

I walked to the direction of the door, i opened it and was surprised of what i saw.

"Zaynie, your kinda' ... fast?" I asked slash questioned, obviously he was intriguingly fast which left me intriguingly shocked, but never the less amazed of his instincts which is unusual and weird, no offence zayn.

"I told you i was en route, plus you do realize i live near the school so technically we're kinda' near each other." He said in a matter-of-a-fact manner.

"I forgot, sorry!" I smiled innocently, giving him a playful hug.

"Sheesh! You're really not in to yourself since you met that LIAM guy!" He said, grinning like hell. What a dick!

"I do not, I'm still the same leprachaun you all love thank you very much!" I muttered/yelled at him pouting and making a hurt expression. He just laughed lightly.

"Okay Mr. I-know-me, are you still planning to let me in cause I'm dying in morning heat out here." He asked. OMG he's still outside, how rude of me. I gestured him to come in and he breathed out "Finally!", i chuckled.

"So Niall why did you invite me all of a sudden?" He asked, did he even forgot his on the way to ours when i called?, zayn zayn zayn!

"Well I'm bored and i was hoping you..."

"You're bored and you want me to substitute Liam and you'll give me a blowjob like you do to him right?" He said grinning, i gasp like what he said made sense, not even a single sense appeared.

"Iww, you're gross, I'll never break my vow on protecting my virginity and you? You gotta be kidding me!" I yelled and slapped him as we made our way to the couch.

"Ouch!" He whined. I stuck my tounge out him.

We sat on the couch and turned off the TV which i left opened earlier. No uttered words were pulled out, just our breathes could be heard. Now this is nearly awkward.

"Uhmmm, so... how are you and you're girlfriend?" I asked breaking the silence. He looked at the floor like he was torned of what i said.

"Did i say something..." i was cut off by his sobbing, Goddamit!

"Sorry zaynie i didn't mean to..." i said pulling hin into a hug. I looked at his face, his eyes are puffy red like he was crying the whole time which i never would've guessed he did, maybe this is something i should've known earlier, maybbcan help him.

"It's ok Nialler, it's not your fault." He smiled at me, i smiled back.

"If there's anything you'd like to talk about or discuss which deals a very sensitive matter, I'm always here ok? I maybe a lazy kinda' arse but i never will spun around and leave my friends in jeopardy." I said pulling him into hug and start rubbing circles around his back. It's true, i never will get tired of listening to my friend's problems, especially when i know i can help at some point. He hugged me back, at least i know he's ok, somehow.

"So, you wanna talk about it?" I said as i pulled back but still my hands on his.

"Well... i guess i need to let it out, to at least help me replenish all my bad recent memories, right?" He said, i nod.

"Well I've finished doing errands and so i decided to visit her. I want to surprise her that's why i bought her a necklace, not much expensive." He said as he reached for the necklace on his pocket. As he handed me the necklace, i gasp.

"Wow, so pretty..." i trailed off as i examine the necklace. It's a simple necklace, i kinda' like the guitar pendant. It's so catchy.

"It's not much expen-"

"But very attractive and beautiful," i cut him in awe.

"You can have it, if you want?" He muttered looking at me shyly. I gasp, is he serious?

"No-i mean i can't -i can't JUST take it- i mean you bought it for her and..."

"She's not deserving to have a gift from me, i rather give it to you than give it on the wrong hands right?" He said, i notice he let a tear escaped his eyes. I frowned and wiped his escaped tear with my thumb. "Don't cry zaynie, I'm not used to see you cry." I remind him. "Continue your story..." i said, he sighed.

"Okay, so when i drove to her house, i opened her door using her duplicate. I gander in sight of her but no figure appeared."

"Wait...what's gander?" I cut/asked him. He smiled at me.

"It means to look, scour, search, hence the sentence itself explained."

"Oh okay, continue." I said as i looked at him straight in the eye in gesture of listening.

"Silly Nilly, okay so when i haven't seen her inside her house, i tried to call her. I searched through my iphone's contacts and dialed her. No ring and it's unattended."

"Seems like she's off." I muttered.

"Exactly, so i was about to go out when i heard kisses and moans at her room, for some reason it brought me into nervousness." He paused and his about to break a whimper.

"Shit! Zayn please stop crying." I held his hand tight to appeased him. None of it worked.

"I-i ca-n't help it-t Niall. It's too pa-pain-fu-full." He cried, now what em i going to do? I pulled him into a hug and let him cry on my shoulder. Although I'm having a hard time of our position cause I'm smaller than him. Stupid body built.

"It's alright,

it's ok,

I'm so much better without you,

I won't be sorry," i sang to him, to keep him strong and botherless, algthough i forgot the lyrics.

"Thank you Niall, you're the best friend ever," he hugged me and i returned his hug.

"Anytime mate," i said, still in a hugging position.

It's really good that i made zayn a bit less tortured now. He pulled the necklace and unlocked it. He locked the necklace on my neck and he whispered,

"Hope you wont be that crazy over love, even if it's a week or so." He said and kissed my cheek. It's not what you think, it's a friendship kiss. I heared footsteps and i spun around, only to see a wide eyed Liam.

"Liam?" I gasped softly but he swivelled his way to the door and run.

"What's with him," i muttered to myself. I pulled back from Zayn's hug. He must have not noticed Liam. That's odd.

"I guess i better go now, bye Nialler, and... Glad to have you as a friend." he smiled and walked to the door, i joined him and open the door for him.

"Of course, bye Zaynie!" i yelled as he make his way to his car, he waved/smiled and enetered his car and drove away.

"Now back to Liam, what's with him?" i muttered.

Is he...

jealous?

וווו×

So what do you think guys?

Vote and Leave a comment, ok?

Cheerio mates, piece!

Jhaz.-89

Pardon my Grammar!