chap 1.

Madison Valentine Edward was a beautiful vampire, she was 5'6 with ocean blue eyes, red plum lips, and dark brown wavy hairs. She got curves in right places, people would often stare her as if she was a walking meat. In human age, she looked around 23.

Madison was lying on her king size bed when she heard some polite knock on her door.

It was Nikki, she was Madison mom's human slave who was 30 with hazel eyes and straight red hairs and medium height, she mostly stays in shark's mansion.

When Madison gave the permission to come in. Her room was filled with darkness due to no light.

Nikki hesitated but firmly yet with politeness said, "Ms. Madison your parents requested your presence in the library room, they are waiting for you." Madison told her that she'll be there in 5 minutes then dismissed her.

When Madison looked at her cell phone it was 11 pm, she thought why not she head towards the club as it would be midnight soon.

She reached her closet and decides to wear the red cocktail dress that reaches her thighs with black pencil heels,she curled her hairs and applied some dark makeup. When she looked at the mirror she wasn't herself anymore.

Madison smirked and left her room while collecting her purse.

She was about to go outside when she remembered that her parents were waiting for her.

Madison entered the library room without warning and saw her parents being affectionate with each other, she did felt something in her heart, that how much her parents loved each other and always be there for each other but blankly said: "why am I here?" Her parents apologized and stepped away from each other.

"where are you going young lady?" Madison's father asked. Evan Edward was about 6'0 with dark brown hairs and brown eyes. He owns a company that operates hotels in various countries.

"None of your business dad." was Madison's reply.

"Dear please, he's your father show him some respect." Madison mother pleased. Fiona Edward was 5'5 with should length blond hairs and blue eyes (same like Madison's) and petite body. She usually stays at Sharks Mansion and also took part in social events.

"Fine, I'm out with friends."said annoyed Madison.

After few seconds Mr. Shark spoke again.. "Madison you know both me and your mom loves you. We want you to be happy which you are not, your so called friends are not your true friends,they are bad influence except Annie. We want you to work with me in my office you are my only heir.... Mr shark inhaled sharply then said I know deep down you knew that we tried to warn you but every time we talk about it, you walked out on us."

"Enough dad." Madison said in a very low voice, she regained her posture and went back to her blank expression once again, said, "I know what I'm doing."

Well in truth she doesn't but she didn't want to look vulnerable in front of her parents. She sighed and went out of the house to her shiny red Audi R8 and drives away.

X

Plz Like and comment. 

Let me know if you want me to change something.