chap 3.

As madison enters the Edward mansion.

She saw both of her parents sitting on a blue leather couch. Her father was busy on the phone but when he saw madison, he excused and ended the call.

"Madison you never came home last night." Mr Evan accused.

Madison shrugged, "yes dad I was busy."

Both madison and her father were about to start an argument when her mom finally cools it off.

"Dear you know when I told you we have something important to tell you." her mom stated.

"Yes, mom what is it?" Madison impatiently asked.

This time madison father spoke.

"You know madison who we are and you're also aware that we royalties strictly follow the rules set by our elderly." He said in a business manner tone.

This time, madison huffed, "dad just get to the point, cut this bullshit speech."

"language madison."

Madison was about to leave, she does not want to deal with her parents right now, when her mother sighed and finally said, "we want you to have a slave."

Madison stopped right in her track, turned around and chuckled.

"This is like 21st century and you want me to have a slave?... ha I rather have a bottle of blood with me all the time than to have a huge mass of a human following around me like a lost puppy."

"Madison try to understand ,this is compulsory you know that...."

Madison cuts her father speech and said,

"I know very well why you want me to have a slave, why do you think I need a babysitter?... just to spy me cause last time I checked you set some bodyguards for me and it didn't end well and want makes you think this human slave will do any better..?"

"That's enough madison!" Her father raised his voice.

"You think this is all game to you, have you ever thought that this behavior of yours can do some serious damage. You know when you disappears from the house without informing us and would not return for a day, two or more,you won't even pick up our call...we think something might have happened to you."

After calming down her father speaks again said, "You know madison, your mom she would be so worried that she won't eat or drink anything. Sometimes I caught her crying, she thinks this is all her fault with what happened to you."

Madison stiffened, she absorbed every word her father said. She can never let her mom take the blame for what happened to her. Heck her mother tried to warn her but she never listened to her.

After a while madison whispered, "Ok I'll have a slave."

With that, she left the room. She knows her parents heard her cause vampires got a good hearing.