chap 6.

Wow... she's hot. Jake thought. The way she was staring him before, those memorizing ocean blue eyes under that dark slutty makeup and the way her soft shiny wavy hairs past below her shoulders,the red dress fit her like a glove and that attitude of her, made him gulped audibly.

Just then he remembered why he came here made him pushed back his thoughts and silently followed Madison.

Madison walked till she reaches the library. The two walls of the library had classic floor to ceiling bookcase. The left corner had a billiard table. The other corner had a classic single sofa in which Madison sat down, then she pointed her finger towards Jake and to the couch across from her.

Jake nodded and took the empty couch seat.

Even in the dim light Madison could see and feel Jake's intense stare.

Just then something stirred up inside her. He's a freaking slave, sent by my parents, treat him like one. Madison snapped at herself.

After clearing her throat, with a business-like tone.

Madison explained, "As you know you've been appointed as my slave by my parents so I want to you to listen carefully to the rules as you are expected to follow them.

1. You don't question me.

2. Don't try to stop me from whatever I'm doing.

3. Don't follow me around like a lost puppy. Whenever I'm in public keep your distance far away from me.

4. You're only expected to report my parents, my whereabouts and nothing more...

Am I clear?"

Jake raised his left brow at Madison.

"Crystal." He smirked.

Judging by his looks, Madison knew he'll mess up with her but she shrugged it for now because she was already late for her get together visit with her best friend Annie.

"You may leave now, right at the end of the hallway you'll find Susan, she's the maintenance in charge of the mansion. She'll show you your room. You have exactly 15 minutes before I leave the mansion." Madison said.

"I'll be done by then." Jake murmured.

"Good. It'll be all." Madison replied, halfway through leaving the room. Thinking of how to wipe that smirked from his handsome face.

After finding Susan, who was busy talking on her cellphone. He gazed at her, taking in her appearance. She was probably in her early 50's with 5'5 inches tall.Lights blue eyes with maroonish brown hairs. She was wearing a navy blue blouse with the skirt and black pumps.

Susan ended the call when she saw Jake and politely said, "you must be Jake." While shaking his hand.

"Yes, miss" Jake smiled slightly.

"Call me Susan. Now, Jake, I must say... you're a fine piece of spicy hunk men." Susan chuckled.

This time, Jake laughed, showing his perfectly straight white teeth.

"I thought you were prim and proper kind of a woman but I must say, I was wrong." Jake chuckled.

"Oh dear you are not the only one, for making that assumption." said Susan.

After checking the time on his watch, Jake sighed, " Well Susan, Madison exactly leaves in 9 minutes and 45 seconds."

"I'm sorry dear come on. I'll show you your room, it is just beside Madison room." Susan claimed.

Jake stopped right in his tracks.

"Does she know?" Jake winced.

"Of course not dear. If she would have known, she would have given a great fit about it. Besides you need to stay close to her because she's really good at disappearing." Susan said in between climbing the stairs to the third floor. There was a lift but Susan always prefers stairs over it.

After reaching her destination Susan said with a polite smile, "This will be your room from now on and feel free to ask for anything."

"Thankyou Susan for your kindness." Jake replied honestly.

"Don't be silly dear." Susan smiled and left the room.

Jake closed the door and looked around to his surrounding. He was impressed-grey walls, a dark leather sofa in front of a single huge window which was showing outside's landscape. A giant comforty bed with 60 inches led screen in front of it. Built-in cupboards. Corner door leading towards the bathroom, which had a separate shower and bath.

His suitcase was already in the room. He hurriedly opened it and took the change of clothes.

After a minute shower and dressing, he went downstairs straight to the garage, which Mr. Shark had shown him when he first arrived.

He still got two minutes left for Miss ice to leave. Jake sighed thinking he needs to get on her good side if he wanted to succeed.