Fireafy - The Light

So, this is my first try at a one shot! Here you go! (this is humanized.)

   Finally, Leafy arrived back in Yoyleland. "I can't believe I travelled 2,563 miles for something like that. I wish they could just forgive me. I mean, I'm sorry." She said to herself. Sitting down on a big stone in the dark, all by herself. She really missed those objects she once called 'friends.' All of them. Especially Firey. Why doesn't he remember me? She wondered. A tear fell. "I wish I could at least have HIM with me." She whispered to herself.

   Suddenly, there was a loud, brief rustling in a bush a few metres away. Thinking it was the evil version of herself, or the other characters, she grabbed her knives and got ready to put up a fight. "Come out, come out, whoever you are." She said to the creature behind the bush.

The creature did not come out.

   "I know you're there.." She warned the creature. The bush rustled. She was getting mad with the creature. "If you don't come here, I will come over there." She grunted. "No! *cough* I mean-" The creature stopped mid-sentence. As soon as she heard the creature's voice, her eyes teared up. Her hands immediately let go of the metal knives, letting them fall to the ground. Clang! They hit against the rock.

"F-Firey?" She called out.

Firey stepped out of the bush. "Yes.." He looked deep in her turquoise, deep, tears eyes. They narrowed. "W-why are you here?! Are you going to kill me, like the others?!" She yelled, turning her head to look away from his. "You don't even remember who I am, do you?! Well, you can go now! It doesn't even matter anymore!" She yelled. Tears slid down her cheeks.

"Leafy!" Firey yelled.

She turned around, in shock. "Y-you remember my name?!" She exclaimed. He looked at her, in vain. "Of course I do! How could I ever forget you!?" He yelled. "Do you know how it feels to think about you every night, and have you far away from me?! When you came, I was happy! But I couldn't just act like that! Almost everyone hates you! Then both of us would be in danger! Do you know how that feels, feeling like I'll never have a chance to talk to you in a happy way ever again?!" Firey yelled, tears running out like a waterfall.

   "Firey.." Leafy started. He looked away, in pain. "Do you know how it feels to be all alone in darkness?! Wishing you could turn back the clock?! Redo what you've done wrong?!" She yelled. Firey turned, and looked her straight in the eye. "Yes." He answered.

"I wish I never excluded you from dream island." He muttered.

   "W-what?" She asked. "You wouldn't have tried to steal it if I had let you on. And I'm sorry I made a big deal out of freaking nothing! Why do you think I saved you?!" Firey answered. "Because you care." Leafy replied. Then she paused. "Wait, but, why do you even care anyway?! About everyone hates me! Why don't you?!" She yelled. He looked down. "Because.." He started.

"Because I love you." He finally said.

   She looked at him. His face was a deep red. Tears were still coming down. "Even though you probably don't care. I had to say it. Eventually." He muttered. She lifted his face with on hand, to look at hers. "Firey.." She started. "I love you too." She smiled. He looked at her. "I thought you didn't care. Because you said you didn't remember me." She said. "I told you. I could never forget someone like you." He smiled, blushing.

And they kissed.

  Firey was the first to separate. "I have to go.." He muttered. "The other contestants will be wondering where I've gone.." He mentioned. Leafy nodded, sadly. He started running away. Leafy looked down, sadly. "Please tell me we'll see each other again!" She called out. Firey, looked out from behind a tree. "We will." He answered. He blew her a kiss along the wind.

   Leafy sighed happily. Firey, certainly was a fire. A strong flame, burning bright, for he was The Light, lighting up the darkness in her world.

THE END!!!

So there you go! My first ever one shot. Please like! Suggest some new ideas/pairs for next one shot? If I don't get any ill just make up another one. See u next time!!!