Yaoi- Firey And Coiny- The Flipside Of the Coin

This contains gay material, viewer discretion advised.

Suggested by @TheInsaneDerpFox

   Firey was walking underneath a raining sky (with an umbrella, of course) staring out into space. Raindrops plip-plopped against his umbrella, and soon enough, they slipped and slided onto the ground, into just another big puddle.

   "Why am I even out here.." Firey asked himself. "I cant stand water..." He scolded himself. He was about to leave and go home when a ray of sunlight suddenly peeked through the clouds, reflecting upon the huge puddle before him. It shined briefly, and caught Firey's attention, then the cloud hid the ray of light once more.

   Such a brief, coincidental moment, had just happened. The shine was like a ghost, appearing, then disappearing, like a delusion, or hallucination. Like when youre not really sure its really there. Firey stared down into the puddle, the water forming many ripples, altering his reflection, like a funhouse mirror might do.

    Hmm... Firey thought. The sunlight's shine appeared once more. The sparkle reminded him of one thing: Coiny; his polished copper, his sly, glimmering eyes, and his bold personality.

   As if another coincidence, a sudden SPLASH! cut off the silence. A rubber boot hitting the waters.

   Firey looked up, in a limited state of surprise.

   What stood a few feet away from him was a man of great ecstasy. A man of bold intelligence, and a fiery spirit just as bubbling and exciting as his own. A man with a shine, a glimmer, a sparkle.

Coiny.

  "Hi Coiny.." Firey bit his lip in boredom.

  "Hey... What are you doing out here? Do you not hate water anymore?" Coiny asked, softly blinking his golden-brown sharp, shining eyes.

   "No, but I guess I just couldnt resist watching the water cycle commense." Firey rolled his eyes in such a teasing manner only a true friend would comprehend.

  "Mother nature is quite the beautiful mother, isnt she then?" Coiny smirked knowingly. Firey glanced over at him.
Coiny knew he loved nature. He knew all his jokes. He knew him so well... There was no fooling this boy!

  "Yeah... So what were you doing?" Firey turned to face Coiny. Coiny hesitated for a second, but quickly hid the fact. "Well, I just saw you standing here being...lonely, so I thought I'd say hi..." Coiny explained.

  "Lonely?" Firey questioned. He gave Coiny an odd stare. That was definitely something he hasnt said before... Firey acknowledged. Coiny looked at the ground. "Um, yeah." He plainly replied.

   "And you were not lonely as well?" Firey inquired. Something's strange with him today... Firey thought. Oh well....

Coiny turned to stare into Firey's dark red eyes. They glimmered, giving off feelings of hope. Firey's jaw dropped slightly, without him even realizing. Coiny has such colorful eyes... Firey thought, looking deep into his eyes, into his soul.

   "I was before.." Coiny pressed his lips shut, regretting his words. But Firey knew Coiny couldnt hold strong thoughts back- another part of who he was, an identification of his personality.

    Saying not another word, Firey leaned in towards Coiny. He whispered softly, "You've gotta put your past behind you, bro..."

   Firey pat Coiny's back. Coiny hugged him. "Thanks..." He smiled.

   Firey couldnt fight the urge to pull back and stare back into Coiny's deep eyes. He did so, creepily.

   Coiny stared back at Firey. He stroked his hand over his adolescent-like face- smooth.

   They both leaned in, maintaining deep eye contact.

   "So..." Firey coughed. Coiny just blinked. "Ive never seen this side of your personality before, Coiny.." He subtly flattered.

   "There's always the other side of a coin, Firey... You know that..." He softly lulled, hypnotising Firey into a trance.

   Leaning in, Coiny pressed his lips against Firey's. Stars shined above, resembling the copper shine of Coiny's personality. The hot, humid night commensed, resembling Firey's kinetic, burning, fiery spirit.

   Firey reluctantly kissed back, then smoothly lost himself, in the depth of Coiny's soul.

   "We shoudlnt be doing this..." Firey said as he pulled back.

   "Relax, Firey." Coiny smirked. "Its hidden on the flipside of the coin."

The end again :3

hope you liked if you read, no hate pls this was suggested. I am fulfilling rewuests! :D