Coinpin - Secret Crush

This One Shot Suggested By: iCoinPinQueen (well duh)

(Okay, so this happens in BFDIA 6. In my Fanfiction fantasy world. Anyway, here.)

   Pin, lying down on the ground, next to the TLC and the LOL, looked up into the sky. Clouds flew by. She sighed, as she saw a cloud that looked a lot like Coiny. She sat up. It was hard to do without any limbs. A few yards away, Coiny was talking to Needle, and they were both laughing away. Coiny was her best friend in the whole object universe. But that's all he felt about them. She sighed. "He just doesn't like me.." She muttered to herself. Pin remembered the time Coiny told her a secret, around a week ago.

Flashback starts*

"Hey Pin!" Coiny cheerfully walked over to her. "Hi Coiny." She smiled. "You know you're my best friend, and I can trust you with anything... Right?" Coiny asked, while embarrassingly twiddling his thumbs. "Yeah. What about it?" Pin asked. His face went a little red. "Well.. I had to tell someone this... I just can't keep this in..." He looked to the ground with a nervous smile. "I have a crush.." He muttered. Pin, getting all excited, started to sweat ooze again. "Y-yeah?! Who is it?!" She asked, kind of loudly. Coiny put a finger to his mouth angrily. Pin mouthed the word 'Sorry!'. Still, in anticipation, she bounced up and down a little, waiting to hear his response. Coiny opened his mouth. "Y-you" he started. Pin was about to scream in joy, but he finished his sentence. "know.. Needle." He said. Pin was very disappointed. "Oh." She said, embarrassed. "I can trust you with my secret, right?" He asked. She nodded yes, still having pains in her heart.

Flashback ends*

   "I wish Coiny would like me back.." She exclaimed to herself, forgetting the TLC and LOL were right behind her and heard everything.

   "OOOHHHH! LOVEEE!" Everyone in the TLC and LOL exclaimed. "AHHH!" Pin screamed. She was covered in ooze. "It is NOT love!" She turned her head away from the TLC/LOL. She sighed and glanced, sadly, once again at Coiny talking with Needle. "We heard you say it, Pin." Donut said. "We, like, know you have a, like, secret crush on him." Match giggled. Pin sighed. "He doesn't even like me back anyway! He likes Needle!" She proclaimed. "How can you be so sure?" Eraser asked. "He even told me of his 'super secret crush' on her." Pin grunted. "Humph. And I know she likes him back! I bet she thinks she's SO great." She added, in disappointment. "Maybe he lied about it because he doesn't want you to know YOURE the one he likes?" Pen suggested. "He has a valid Point." Lollipop said. "Yeah!" Said Blocky. "LOVE!" Fanny sighed happily. "LOOOOVVVVEEEE!!!" Everyone in the TLC/LOL exclaimed, making fun of poor Pin.

Meanwhile, Coiny was busy chatting with Needle. "So.. Coiny.. I.. Have something to say.." Needle blushed. "I have a secret crush on you." She smiled. Coiny was about to reply when he heard some loud noises coming from the TLC/LOL. He looked over and saw Pin.. Talking to it? Why was she chatting with the eliminated/rejected contestants from BFDIA? Forgetting everything about what Needle just said, he ran over. "Coiny! Wait! We were supposed to fairytale kiss!" Needle cried out. "Um.. No thanks." Coiny said. He didn't really like Needle. Once, he was going to tell Pin he loved HER, but got shy and changed the sentence.

Everyone in the TLC/LOL were still laughing and making comments about how Pin and Coiny were in love. Pin was blushing even redder than herself. Suddenly, she heard Coiny panting and running over to her. "Shhh! He's coming!" Pin loudly whispered to them. They immediately shut up. "Pin?" Coiny asked, coming up to her. She turned around, still blushing. Coiny studied her face. "Uh.. Are you okay? And why are you talking to the eliminated contestants?" He asked. Pin grinned nervously. "Uh, what do you mean? I wasn't talking to them!" She lied. Sigh. If only he knew... She thought. "Then why did I hear yelling coming from inside it?" Coiny asked, raising an eyebrow. "Uh- Uh- They were arguing about something!" She lied again. Coiny didn't look fooled. "Uh-huh." He replied, folding his arms. Pin sighed and looked away, still blushing. "Something is going on." Coiny looked toward the TLC/LOL. It was quiet as ever.

Coiny stared at the TLC/LOL for a long time. Finally, the tension broke. "Pin said she LOVES You!" Pen admitted. "Yeah!" Eraser said. Everyone agreed, and continued telling Coiny about what she had said to them earlier. Pin looked away, sweating a lot and in embarrassment, was blushing a lot. Coiny was blushing a lot, too. He turned to Pin when they were finally done talking. "Pin.." He started. Pin couldn't face him. She was too embarrassed. "Wh-why didn't you tell me..?" He asked. Pin wouldn't turn around.

   So Coiny walked over to her side. He faced her. She looked into his eyes, still sweating and blushing. She couldn't move. Coiny moved in and pecked her on the lips. Pin's eyes opened wide. "Pin.. You never gave me the chance to tell you I had a crush on you.. For almost a year now..." Coiny frowned sadly. Pin started to smile. "R-Really?" She asked. "Yeah." He said.

   "LOOOVVVVVEEEE!" Everyone in the TLC/LOL giggled. Coiny raised an eyebrow at Pin. "Oh, uh, it's a long story." Pin replied, looking up. Coiny laughed. They kissed once more, only more passionately and longer. Then they walked off, together.

  "COINYYYYYY!!" Needle yelled from far, far away. "YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!" But Coiny turned around and said, "Sorry, Needle, but I've got a secret crush."

The End

How'd you like this one? Remember to keep suggesting pairs/ideas for my next!!! XD!!!