The day that changed it all

-Lizzie! The pie is ready! Liiiiiiiiizieeeeee!- mom yelled from downstairs.
-Coming,mom!-I yelled back,as I pulled my headphones from my ears.When it comes to my mom's special pie,I am ready to do anything for it-even sit down on the big wooden family table downstairs and try not to kill myself while listening to my siblings' blabbing . I am 14 and I have 2 sisters:the older one is Beth.She is 21 and she looks a lot like me-not very tall,just a bit curvy,yet fit,with long blonde hair and big blue eyes. But when it but when it comes to temperament we are so different that we are like fire and water. My other sister is 11 and her name is Ariadna.She is the only person in our family who isn't blonde. With her long dark hair and her impressive height for her age,the only thing that proves that she is a true Connor is the color of her eyes- her eyes are so blue that they are like a giant sapphires on her tiny face. She's such a bubbly person- always positive,always happy,always ready for adventure. My one and only brother on the other hand is a pessimist . He got kicked out of school three weeks ago because of his 7th fight this semester.What can I say - Tomas has some anger issues,but he isn't such a bad guy,just a troublemaker-mom says that he will change once he falls in love for the first time . He's now 16 so we're all waiting for the miracle to happen.
As I finally get downstairs after combing my hair and putting some nice clothes ,what I see shocks me at first. Mom greets a lady in our yard. The women is probably in her late 30's and she is not the thing that shocked me- beside her there is a handsome boy starring at the ground. His hands in his pockets,his foot nervously tapping the ground. Suddenly he looks at me and I think he just caught me starring at him. Ouch. Awkward. I manage to not blush and smile at him with my most confident smile .
-Hey,Liz. We have new neighbors -meet Mrs. Anne Phaar and her son - Remus.
-Nice to meet you - I say confidently as I shake mrs.Phaar ' hand- you too ,Remus
-Call me Remi...Liz.-he winks at me as we sit around the table and even the smell of freshly baked pie can't distract me from looking at him. Gosh,what is happening to me? He gives me one of those dreamy boyish smiles and from that moment I know that Remi is nothing but a trouble. A handsome,dangerous one.
A/N so this is the first chapter I now it is very short but in my country is 2 am so I am very sleepy 😂 hope you liked it :) I will update tomorrow(I mean today 😂) . I wanted to tell her backstory first before getting in the real part of the story * thanks for reading *
Bekkah XOXO