Truths,tea and travelling

*5 years later*
As I finally finish with the dirty work-meaning the 7 gone wild necromancers that I had to kill- I get to enjoy my favorite beverage in the world- a cup of Bavarian wild berry black tea.
In my mind pops a memory ,an unwanted ghost from the past. Five years ago they died.Almost all of them.The day that unlocked my power,just like my crazy aunt wanted. I clearly recall sitting on my grandma's porch three weeks after...the tragedy,drinking the same tea as she told me and Ariadna about witches.At first I didn't believe her- covens,magic,necromancy,supernatural-all of this was way too much for me to take. Even when she showed me what she was capable of I still didn't believe her. Until the day  I got lost in the woods for 4 days and I returned covered in blood and without a single memory of what happened.
So I dedicated half a decade of my life to learn how to control my power and defend my self and so did my sister.Two years after the slaughter we met four girls.Actually four witches.And we joined them into a coven,a strong one. The twins,blonde,tall and pale girls about my age are elements- Timea,the cheerful one with hot temper is a fire witch,while her calm shy sister Talia is representing water.Both of them are so similar,yet so different.Deya,with her chocolate complexion and wild hair,was only 16 when we formed the coven.She is also an element-earth.Serena,an unusual girl with piercing eyes,red hair and probably the best hacker I've ever seen is the last element-air.My lovely sister is a Profit-she sees both the future and the past.And saving the best for last,here I come.I am a necromancer,a dark witch linked to death and spirits,with a power so great that it could consume my sanity,just like it happened to my aunt.
But I refuse to lose my sanity . I fight the darkness for my sister,the only thing I've left.
I snap out of the memories and take a big sip of my tea. I take a moment to enjoy the silence,and then it is time to go. I wipe the blood off my sword as I stand up.There are 7 dead bodies around me. I've killed them ,but they were guilty of killing mercilessly 24 people,so I made sure they won't hurt anyone ever again. As I look into one of them's entirely black eyes I wonder how long I have before I turn into one of them.
My phone starts vibrating in my pocket,clearing my head of these depressing thoughts.It is my sister checking up on me.Yes,I am fine,Yes,I am coming soon ,Yes ,I didn't get hurt.Same old ,same old. But what I hear surprises me- on the other line is Serena.
-She was taken by a werewolf pack near Beacon Hills. It is a small city in California.It happened during last night ,she went out for a walk and didn't come back. We're looking for her but we need you.
I hang up on her,I am already on my Harley,putting my helmet on and I am ready to break every speed limit known to human race ,because I am doing this for her.My little sister is in danger and not only I will break the speed limit ,but perhaps someone's neck too.
*Hold on,Ari,I am coming.* I whisper quietly to myself as I start my motorcycle 's engine.
a/n thanks so much if you have read the story so far :) please if you like it leave a comment or favorite it ❤️ hope you like dark Eliza 😂✌🏻
Xoxo Becca