Teasing,anger issues and failures

-Well,if that's not awkward.-I state as I walk out of the bathroom,looking at all the people in the small hotel room.-And by the way,when I say an hour I mean an hour,not-I quickly glance at the clock on the table -42 minutes.It would be so nice of all of you if you could wait for me to get dressed.-They don't even flinch.-Outside!NOW!- I yell at them as they quickly get out.
My sister gets out last and she gives me this weird look,like she needs to tell me something.I close the door behind her and put on a black strapless dress,a pair of red high heels,just a dab of red lipgloss and I put my hair in a beautiful bun ,which I hold in place with a beautiful silver comb.Last but not least I spray just a little bit of my favorite scent -Miss Dior - on my neck and I leave the room .
They are waiting for me at the parking lot,the tension between them almost visible.
I like the way everyone looks at me as I get close to them . I am dressed to impress and by the look on the boys' faces it definitely works. The one stare I care about is also on me-his intimidating greenish eyes glued to my body as I walk past him.I slightly nod at him as a greeting .
-So.I gathered you here today- I let out a small chuckle .-Sorry,I really wanted to say this.-a big smile grows on Timea's face.I clear my throat silently.- I need you and your pack as an ally.
-Why would we help you?-snaps Malia at me.
-Because I am a really powerful witch with an even more powerful coven and a bird told me that you need help with.. How was their name? The d... It's on the tip of my tongue! Derek? Little help?-He stares at me for a while,his cheeks turning red with frustration.
-The dread doctors .- he growls back at me.
-That's right! And also with a really annoying pack of chimeras. So you get my help with both of your enemies and you help me destroy my aunt and her flock of possessed. Deal?-I raise an eyebrow .
- I don't think we should trust her- the rest of rue coven is fine,but... There is something about her ,Scott ,something wrong.-Lydia says to Scott.Kira remains silent,Malia is looking at her nails ,Stiles nervously taps his foot.And Isaac - he is staring. At first I think it is me. But then I realize he is looking behind me. At my sister. He smiles at her with this familiar boyish smile and I hear her slightly giggle. What is going on? Then it hits me. He is her chosen one. Like Remi was mine. Electricity is connecting both their auras. I know exactly how she feels and I bet if they were alone they would be all over each other. No,no,no. She's my sister. My baby . He will hurt her. I hear someone talking to me. I don't care ,I want him dead ,now. I walk towards him,fast. Everything around is a blur. I am a hunter ,he is the pray. I get to him and grab his neck ,my power pumping in my veins as I lift him off the ground and he starts choking . Then suddenly I am pushed to the ground.Strong hands clutching my own behind my back as I get back to normal,and I realize what I've done . It is my third time. The third time my power takes control over my sanity . My eyes are filled with guilt and horror. Everyone is on the ground next to Isaac who is as white as a sheet and still coughing. My sister looks up at me,her eyes so judgmental that I can't stand this no more . She probably hates me now . I try my best to keep calm,but I can't. I need to leave,to get away,to let my tears flow unseen. What am I turning into? My aunt ? Or worse?I get up ,eyeing my sister one last time ,but she is too busy carressing Isaac's cheek.
I notice Derek behind me. Of course who else would be noble enough to save a poor boy from a crazy witch? I walk away unseen by anyone,except for him. I don't care,let him stare at me. I might be a homicidal necromancer but I still have a great pair of long lean legs.
***
Two hours later I am in the local bar,drowning my pain in alcohol. Pathetic ,I know .Sadly,my metabolism is faster than human's so I can only get drunk for half an hour. The trick is simple- you don't stop drinking until you pass out- voila! All forgotten for at least 7 steady hours. All members of my coven will have one more reason to hate me from now on- trying to kill my own sister's chosen one is definitely new on my list of crimes. Someone walks inside the bar-and what surprises me is his aura . Even when I am drunk I can sense the darkness in it. I try my best to see his true nature - his soul- but all I get is darkness. He walks straight towards me,with a serious expression. He gets to me and whispers in my ear:
-You are coming with me.
I let him grab my hands and we leave the bar. For mere seconds the effect of the alcohol wears off and I am ready for a fight. The comb in my hair-a secret dagger - is pulsating . As we are far enough from the bar ,I quickly kick him in the leg,shoving my heel deep in his knee,causing him to fall to the ground.But as I take off my comb I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my stomach . There is a big butcher knife sticking out of my abdomen. Great. I forget about the pain and slit his throat with my dagger. Then pain takes over my mind and I fall down,my head hitting the ground. I watch as my blood covers a large piece of my dress and turns my golden locks red. With the last piece of power I send a loud telepathic message to an unknown receiver which simply says Help.