Chapter 12

-Skip to the end of school-

Violet P.O.V
So after we had a chat with hazel about hayes (we finally found out his name), I realized that maybe he wasn't the right one for me. Maybe he was meant for hazel. But I swear to god if that boy is just like jake and he cheats on hazel, boy I'm coming to murder ya! No joke. Anyways...we have literally nothing to do so were just watching some disney classics, hazel wanted to watch Aladdin so we did what we had to...obey 'her royal highness'. We also had like 3 tubs of ENORMOUS ice cream -vanilla caramel, strawberry and cream cheesecake and triple chocolate fudge sundae... OHH YEAAAAHH!- as well as cotton candy AND popcorn.
"A whole new wooooorrrlllddd!!" We all sang "A dazzling place I never kneeeww!"
Then We burst into fits of giggles like little girls talking about their first crush.

James and Josh P.O.V (the twins)
We were playing minecraft on our xbox until we heard LOUD giggles we knew that violet had her friends around, hazel and Chanel but what were they doing?
So we went up stairs and checked.
"What are you guys doing??" We asked in unison.
"Did you guys practice saying that before you came up here?" Hazel asked.
"Cuz that's just creepy!" Chanel added.
"That doesn't answer our question." We said in sync.
"We're just doing girly things" violet eventually said whilst looking at hazel and Chanel "go play minecraft or whatever you two like to play."
So we left to go downstairs.

Chanel P.O.V
I swear those twins can be so weird at times!
"So what do you guys want to do now?" I asked after the movie ended.
"SLEEP! We're SOOOOO full!!!" Violet and hazel said together.
"NEVERRRRR!!! We must do SOMETHING!"
"Technically, sleeping is doing something so...ya" hazel replied.
"Good job, haze!" Violet mumbled.
"You lot are boring!" I said. Just as I said that, I got a text.

Raymond 💋❤️😻😘:
Hey Chanel I got ur number from violet and she said I should text u to get to know u cuz apparently u r the girl version of me.

AHHHHHHH! I am literally freaking out!! My crush, raymond wants to get to know me! Should I play it cool or nah? I'll play it cool by saying: sure that'll be cool. NAILED. IT.

Raymond 💋❤️😻😘:
So when are you free?

OMGOMGOMG!!! I just 'casually' replied with: next week. I think I'm gonna go have a little nap to digest my food aswell.

Hazel P.O.V
I checked my phone and it was 8:42, whilst I was asleep, I got 8 messages, 3 miss calls and 5 instagram notifications. Wow. I checked my messages, 2 from hayes, 3 from dad, 2 from mom and 1 from Daniel (my neighbor).

Hayesssss 😻❤️💙😍:
I haven't known you for long but I feel like I've known you for years and years. There I've finally let it out. 

Awe that's sweet. NEXT MESSAGE!

Hayesssss 😻❤️💙😍:
Meet me at lunch tomorrow, I have a surprise for you!

Wow this boy! I wonder what the surprise is gonna be...after I read all my messages, I read some stories from wattpad in silence whilst violet and Chanel slept peacefully.