Chapter 8

Violet P.O.V
So right now we're talking about the guy with the nice eyes but we don't know what his name is! Then all of a sudden, Hazel opens her mouth but nothing comes out.
"Uhhh, Hazel? Close your mouth, we don't want any flies going in there!" I said whilst laughing.
Then Hazel started giggling. And before you know it, everyone started laughing. Some peoples say that my laugh is highly contagious and I agree!

Chanel P.O.V
"HAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!"  I screamed.
"Ummmm...please. Just stop."pleaded Hazel.
"Let's go watch some YouTube videos!" Vi suggested.
"Sure, but who?" I asked.
"We'll watch Cameron Dallas, o2l and Brent Rivera" Hazel said.
"YASSSS!!" Shouted Violet.
So we watched some videos then we ordered some pizza (a sleepover wouldn't be complete without any pizza!) and then we continued watching some more videos. We ending up sleeping at like 3am, so we were very tired the next morning.

Hazel P.O.V
Last night's sleepover was so much fun! But I'm extremely tired this morning, good thing they sell coffee right across the road from out school! Hayes has just spotted me across the hall and is coming over to me right now, but I can't hang out with him till next week cuz of our sleepover!
"Hi Hazel, you look a bit sleepy." He said whilst smiling.
"Yeah, I've had a long night" I replied.
"So are you busy this week?" He asked.
"Ummm yeah, sorry but Ill have some spare time NEXT week...that's if you'll still want to hang out with me." I mumbled.
"Of course I do! I just wanted to take you to a place that is only shown this week." He sighed.
Awe man! I totally ruined my chances with him! Now what do I do?

Hayes P.O.V (bet you weren't expecting that)
I'm kind bummed that Hazel couldn't make time to see me this week. She's a really nice girl and I would like to get to know her some more. The thing I was talking about was a funfair but it was only in town for a week. But I'm not done trying yet! I'm determined to get a 'date' or whatever you would call this, with her.