Chapter 13

Hazel P.O.V
As I walked into school, I saw TONS of people making out...EWWWW!!!
"Pssst! Hazel come here" Hayes whispered.
"Okay I have two questions. One, why are so many people...kissing? And two, why are we whispering?" I asked quietly.
"Well, apparently today is bring your partner to school day?" Hayes explained trying not to laugh. "Oh and we're whispering 'cuz I'm hiding because some girls were asking me to be their partner"
Now it was my turn to laugh.
"I don't think that this is an actual day, hayes. And plus, do you actually think that the principle would allow this?" I questioned.
"I don't know!" He shrieked.
"There he is!" A girl with long blonde hair squealed.
"Oh Lordy!" Hayes yelled surprised.
"Awwww ain't he cute when he says that?" A girl with short brown hair gushed.
"Heh, I know right" hayes whispered.
Aweeee that's so cute of him!!!
"Hazel, I'll see you at lunch for your surprise, okay? But now, I have to run for my life!" Hayes shouted quickly.

Chanel P.O.V
"Hazel! Vi! Why are there people...kissing?" I asked.
"Apparently it's bring your partner to school day" hazel and vi both explained.
"What the whaaaaaat???" I screamed.
Since when was this a thing?!?! Anywhoo, I decided that if this was a real day, then pajama day would be too! So what did I do? I started a protest. Hehehe! I can't believe it! So far, 12 people have signed up so that means...only...987 people left...UGHHHHHHH!!!
I pulled out a Crunchie chocolate bar and started munching.
"What are you doing?" Vi asked with a confused face.
"Eating calms me down" I explained.
"Oh" hazel and vi both sighed, gesturing that they understood.
"You know class started 5 minutes ago, right?" Hazel muttered.
"OH SHOOT!" Violet screamed.
"I swear to god, if there are people kissing eachother in class..." I paused "and they are next to me...I will rip their heads apart!" I yelled.

Violet P.O.V
"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" I muttered loudly whilst running to class. On my way, I bumped into this tall guy with emerald eyes and I didn't really notice his face until I looked up and that's when I realized something.
"Oh I'm so sorry" he apologized.
"Whatever" I mumbled.
Oh shoot! That was my crush before I dated jake. I don't think he's ever noticed me until now though...
"You heading to biology?" He questioned.
"Umm...yeah." I said peering down at my biology books.
"You don't sound so sure" he chuckled. "Do you mind if I walk you to it?"
"Ummm...go ahead." I giggled nervously.
"So what's your name?" He asked.
"Violet, but my friends call me Vi" I replied.
Then I asked for his name because it's polite (although I clearly knew it!)
"My name's Elliot" he smiled. "Well, looks like you're at your class now, I'll see you around."
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! I feel weird. Like there's this tingly feeling in my tummy. I haven't felt this way since...since...Jake?!?! I'm in love?! Whaaaaaaaat?!?!

Hayes P.O.V
I was waiting at the canteen for hazel to show up until a girl showed up. She looked so familiar...uh oh! That's where I knew her from! She had a crush on me when we were in elementary.
"Hayes! My bunny boo!" She squealed racing towards me.
"Hi...Leona." I rolled my eyes.
"How's life?" She asked smirking.
"Fine. What about yours?" I questioned not even caring what she replies with.
"I missed you!" She said batting her eyelashes
"Gee, I wish I could say the same about you...but I can't!" I explained pulling a sad face.
The moment hazel came through the doors, Leona turned around so I thought that this was my only chance.
"Hazel!!" I shouted. And she smiled instantly back at me and came towards me. But I was wrong, the second hazel reached me, Leona said "hey babe!" And crashed her lips onto mine.
I tried reaching out for hazel but it was no use. She was gone.

Hazel P.O.V
I saw hayes and smiled at him so I walked up to him but at that exact moment, a random girl called him 'babe' and kissed him. I couldn't stand it so I just ran away. I can't believe him! And to think that I trusted him! I thought he liked me back! But it was obvious...he liked that other girl.