Chapter 4

Violet P.O.V
IM STILL SOOO ANGRY AT THAT BRAINLESS IDIOT! But I still desperately want to know what he's been saying to that cutie pie. WHAT DO I DO?!?!
*DIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!*
YASSSS! It's lunchtime, my new bae. What should I have today? A smoky bacon burger or chicken and chips? Let's see...IM A BURGER GAL!
"What do you want?" Said the dinner lady in a 'I couldn't care less' voice.
"Ummmm...could I have a burger?" I asked.
"Where's your manners, young lady?" She questioned.
"JUST GIVE ME MY FRICKING BURGER!!!" I yelled at her.
She stood back, I think she was even scared! Ha! This shows you NOT to mess with Violet smith.

Chanel P.O.V
ITS LUNCHTIME, BABY!! I can smell the chicken in the canteen from my locker (I've got a really good sense of smell). Mmmmmmm!!! Can't wait to eat! Now where's hazel? She's meant to be here with me so we can discuss who's better, Luke or Calum? I think it's Calum cuz he be SMOKING! OMG don't tell me she's gone to the canteen already! Ughhh she's always like that, she's basically a dog but in human form but I'm not trying to say it in a bad way. I'm just trying to say that she is...ADDICTED to food. Like seriously. Anyways, gotta go find hazel so Byers!

Hazel P.O.V
YESSSS! I ran all the way to the canteen without Chanel noticing I was gone! What? I couldn't help it! I just really want that Smoky bacon burger, mmmmm I'm just dribbling thinking about it (jk I'm not actually dribbling!). Oh look! There's that boy who actually talked to me! Okay this is the tough part, HIM OR THE BURGER???? Oh god I hate decisions like this. Ughhhh...how about him and me eating burgers together, huh?? That's a good one!! Have to go get a nice burger before anyone steals mine. MY PRECIOUS!