Chapter 14

Violet P.O.V
I did say that if Hayes hurt hazel, then he would die. So what did I do? I tracked him down and asked my male mates to follow him everywhere (INCLUDING THE TOILET!) good thing was, that my friends were his *Insert evil laugh*
*Riiing Riiing*
"YELLOW??" I shouted.
"Vi where are you!?" haze and Chan both yelled.
"What do you mean where am I?"
"We mean that class started 20 minutes ago!!" they replied.
"Oh shoot!! Is it?" I screamed frantically. I guess I was too busy planning my scheme to murder Hayes instead of being in class. Did I mention that I was at HOME?

-Arrives at school-

"Violet Marie Smith." Ms Laindy (our literature teacher) yelled.
Everyone stared at me.
"Umm..y-yes m'am?" I stuttered.
"You do realise that you are HALF AN HOUR late to my class?" She continued yelling.
Some people snickered in the background.
"Umm..yes I do m'am" I whispered.
"And your explanation because you are late is..?"
"Well..umm..I was at the doctors?" I questioned
"That sounds more like a question than an explanation to me, Violet"
More snickers came from the class
"Yes I was at the doctors" I lied.
"Where's your note?" she asked
"Umm..s-sorry?" I replied.
"Your note. Excusing you from school." She said getting impatient.
"I don't have one, miss" I looked down at my shoes.
"M'AM. And what do you mean you don't have one!?" she yelled even louder now. "Go sit down. I want you to see me after class.

Channel P.O.V
Woiiiii Vi arguing with ms Laindy?? big up big up. Well she wasn't really arguing, but whatever! I'm just grateful that she wasted 10 minutes of the lesson so we only have 20 minutes left. Believe it or not but some people were filming the whole thing.
"Ayeee, Vi!" I whispered as she went past us
She just giggle as I said that.
"Hazel FAM move your hand! I need to copy!!" I whispered/yelled at her.
"Oops sorry" she smiled.
I just laughed at her whilst I was stuffing a chocolate in my mouth.
"Want one?" I offered to Haze
She just widened her eyes and lifted up her eyebrows.
Da flipp??
"CHANNEL HARLEIGH JONES!" ms Laindy yelled. " NO EATING IN MY CLASS!! SEE ME AFTER CLASS!!"
Oh great!
A couple of people giggled. I just shot dead looks (not as good as hazels ones) at them and they stopped almost instantly.

Hazel P.O.V
Woow how do people even end up getting in so much trouble? I find it so hard to get in trouble with even the strictest teachers.
Anyways...I guess I'll just wait for Chan and Vi after class.
I quickly checked my phone for the time and saw that I had 3 messages, 4 Instagram notifications and 2 missed calls. All 3 of the messages were from Hayes basically saying the same thing and both miss calls were from him I'll just read the messages:
I'm really sorry about what you saw
I don't even like her!
Please forgive me!
But the thing is, i don't know if I'm ready to forgive him yet.