Chapter 1 The ship

"Ughh... Fuck FUCK!!" I screamed. Corporal McDonald stopped.
"Are you ok? Am I hurting you" he said.
"No... k-keep going" I moaned.
We heard Major Ross screaming for us, we get out of bed in a hurry. Corporal McDonald was struggling to put his pants on, I already had my skirt and corset on.
"Come here, I'll help you" I said with a smirk.
He stood infront of me while I put his military coat on.
"I love you, I'll see you tonight, don't keep me waiting". I said, still smirking. I placed a kiss on his lips and ran out the door, my hair unbrushed and my corset on loose. Everyone knew what we were doing in there and I didn't give a shit. I had to cook food for everyone so do all the other women convicts. While corporal McDonald stood guard to make sure no one was stealing he looked over to me with a smirk and winked, I winked back.
Corporal McDonald is the only man who loves me. When it's the governors or kings or queens birthday there is music and everyone dances. The governor makes me and my friend Eliza sing when important events happen. Before we would sing Eliza would always say to me-
"Harriet! Help!" Someone screaming across the ship.
I ran towards the crying and I see Eliza with a drunk soldier pushing him away.
"I'll get someone"! I yelled in panic.
I ran to Corporal McDonald.
"Eliza is in trouble, private Buckley is trying to get her". I said while gasping for air.
"Shit, he already has a whore" he said with anger.
"He's fucking drunk"! I yelled in anger.
We ran to Eliza in a hurry. Corporal McDonald pulled private Buckley away and slapping him in the face. I pulled Eliza into my arms saying over and over again.
"It's ok, it's ok, it's ok, no one will hurt you" I whispered to her.
I took Eliza with me to the other side of the ship where a wedding of the major and his fiancé is taking place. I stood next to Corporal McDonald holding onto his hand dreaming of one day to be us. At the end of the ceremony was free time for 2 hours. Corporal McDonald grabbed my arm and took me to the lower deck. I pushed him aggressively against the wall kissing him passionately, he grabbed my waist and turned my back against the wall  kissing my neck, he lifted my leg up against his body sticking his hand up my skirt. He lifted me up onto him and kept kissing me. I wish we landed soon I kept getting sea sick but when I'm with Corporal McDonald I feel happiness. I couldn't imagine what Eliza was feeling but I didn't want her to be scared. Suddenly I hear major Ross yelling land over and over again. Finally we can start our lives again. But I knew it would be like the ship.