Chapter 7 The fight

Corporal Mcdonald walked in.

"Why didn't you tell me, that he wrote this"! I yelled.

"Before I met you, I knew you two were together, but he left on the ship before me and you and that is when you made your crime but you didn't know where you were going to go, and you laid your eyes on me, and you fell in love with me"! He yelled back waving his arms.

"He still loves me"! I screamed with tears running down my face one by one.

"Do you love him". He replied while his voice got calmer.

I didn't want to break his heart but I think he knew the answer. I knew that he was cheating on me anyway with Charlotte. He apparently needed someone to be with until the baby was born.

"I do love him" I said while running out of the room crying.
The next thing I knew, he was throwing my possessions out the tent. I didn't care I just left the things and ran too Private Evans' tent. I walked through the doorway just standing there staring at him, he stared at me and turned. I walked in and took his hand and walked into his room.
"We can't, you're with the Corporal". He whispered while staring into my eyes.
"I don't care" I replied while wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Are you sure"? He asked.
I didn't reply he knew the answer when I kissed him on the lips, he pulled away and smiled. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer to his body. He pushed me up against the cabinet holding my hands up like they were tied above my head, he realized that there was a slit in my dress, I forgot to fix it, he tore it more so it reached my corset. He started kissing my neck, I breathed heavily, moaning over and over again. I put my hands back onto his neck.
"I'd love too but I need to know if your done with him". He said with guilt.
I nodded and he kept kissing me, he put his arms around my waist and lifted my leg against his hips. He lifted me and laid me on the bed. We both had smiles on our faces. Ready for new lives to begin.
When I woke up I handed the letter to him. He looked at me and smiled. He looked down at my stomach and back into my eyes.
"I'm sorry but I wish it was mine". He said looking back down at my stomach.
"We can make it yours". I replied with a smirk.
"I like the sound of that". He smiled back at me.