Chapter 5

I laid asleep next to corporal McDonald, he was watching me sleep. I opened my eyes with him staring at me. I smiled at him and just stared in his eyes. I was a married woman and soon to be a mother. I kissed corporal McDonald on the lips and rolled into his arms.
We got out of bed and put our clothes on. He walked over to me and felt my stomach and smiled.
I love you, I'll see you later" he said while walking out the doorway.
"Bye" I replied.
I hugged Eliza and Kirra and laughing at the same time. I was so happy to be married and about to have a baby. I walked out of the door holding the pans again for breakfast. They were clanging louder. I looked around to see if there were anymore natives about to kill us. I was nervous incase they came back for me. While I was cooking a convicts breakfast I looked up at corporal McDonald he was staring at me, smirking. I smiling at him and heard the Major shout my name.
"Yes boss" I asked.
"Who do yo belong to" he said with anger in his eyes.
"Corporal McDonald, boss, he is my husband" I replied.
"You got married"? He asked.
"Yes and I'm pregnant" I replied with my hands on my hips.
He stormed off because he knew that he couldn't have a married woman who is pregnant. Besides he has a wife, the governor wouldn't even allow it anyway I hate the major and I wish he was dead. Telling me to go round cooking people food and cleaning their clothes. I walked back to the tent with fear, I heard footsteps heading towards me , i hid behind the curtain breathing heavily. I saw a hand reach for the curtain, the curtain pulled back and corporal McDonald stood there staring at me. He took my hand and kissed me deeply. He lifted me and aggressively pushed me against the wall holding onto my waist. He carried me to the bed and laid me down.
"We can only be a few minutes" he whispered.
"We'll only kiss then" I whispered back.
He kept kissing me an holding me down, he reached up my skirt. I held onto his waist grabbing onto his shirt aggressively. He stood up and put his military coat back on, I stood up and walked to him I kissed him passionately and walked out of the room.