Chapter 4 Suprise

I looked myself up and down in my mirror, absolutely stunned at how beautiful the dress was. My friends washed it and dried it out they put flowers in my braided hair. My dress was purple and white before it was covered in dirt. Corporal McDonald was waiting for me with private Grassi and private Neko. As I walked down the isle I could see in corporal McDonald eyes that he was happy to see me and he couldn't wait for me to be his wife. I held lavender in my hand, so did Eliza and Kirra, when we got to the reverend he started the ceremony. I felt pain in my stomach like I was going vomit. I fell back a bit grabbing on too corporal McDonalds arm, hoping for him to hold me up.
"Is everything ok, Harriet"? Asked the reverend.
"Yes please go on" I replied.
I still held on to corporal McDonald's arm just in case it happens again. I felt the pain again. My eyes fell back and my eyes closed. I fell onto the ground losing corporal McDonald's arm.
"Harriet, what's wrong"? Asked corporal McDonald.
"I think I am pregnant" I said with a smile and in shock.
He kissed me passionately holding my head. He stood up and yelled to the crowd.
"I'm to be a father".
He lifted me and told the reverend to proceed. He made sure that I wouldn't fall again incase something happened to the baby. I knew my family was to be complete. I still had to work though but I got more food from the governor.
"You may now kiss the bride" the reverend said with a smile.
Corporal McDonald kissed me like there was no fricken tomorrow he lifted me like we were on our honeymoon. I kept kissing him until we got back to the tent.
"No disturbance this time" corporal McDonald said with a sly smirk.
He closed the door grabbing onto me lifting me onto the bed. I closed my eyes and let him do all the work.