Chapter 1: Eis and Coyotl

"Mama? When will he wake up?" A sound slid into Coyotekit's ear "you'll see Coyotekit when it's time, Foxkit" the familiar voice of Bubbleflight sounded
"But mooooom! I want to hear stories from the elders, and Sandblaze won't let me until this late bloomer opens his eyes!" Foxkit snapped
"Foxkit! That is no way to treat your den mate. If you were an apprentice I would make you clean the elders."
Coyotekit twitched his large ear and opened his golden eyes
"Mom he's awake! Can we go outside pleeeeeeaaaaassseee?" Foxkit pleaded
Coyotekit was extremely confused by this, He had heard the conversation but why was she so eager?
"I guess" Bubbleflight meowed "but stay together and don't go outside the camp"
Foxkit bounded over to Coyotekit and helped him up, Coyotekit wobbled a bit but stood upright "let's go, Coyotekit!" She purred "A-alright, Foxkit!" Coyotekit hissed
"Chill bro" the ginger she-cat purred
'Ugh' he thought following Foxkit out of the green den 'Woah!'
The sky was a bright blue and there were many cats, Webstar! His father as looking out over the camp from the Fallen Log "C'mon, let's go to the elders' den" the amber tabby bounded off "wait for me!" Coyotekit jumped after her into a cave-like area in the wall of camp lined by moss and pine trees "Charredfeather? Bamblewing?" Foxkit called "Robinwhisker? Sleetwhisker?"
"Hello, Foxkit!" A raspy voice purred "Charredfeather!" Foxkit squeaked and bounced over to the mottled she-cat "who is this, youngster? A coyote cub?" A dark gray tom joked
"My name is Coyotekit" Coyotekit meowed sitting down "You must be Sandblaze and Webstar's kits!" A dark brown tabby meowed "Foxkit." Charredfeather meowed "did you want to hear the story of the Ice and Coyote?" She asked
"Yes! Yes please!" Foxkit pleaded "alright, Foxkit. Coyotekit c'mere" the brown tabby meowed. Coyotekit looked at the mottled cat and slowly stumbled over to her "okay; This is the story of the ice and coyote. Long ago in this very camp, when the river was large and the Pale-Skins weren't camping, there was a coyote. He lived happily with plenty of prey and water, but one day Snow Fall came and the river was frozen over! He tried to drink but a cat made of ice emerged from the frost '' H-Hello? '' He called, not noticing the silver coyote,  '' I'm here '' the coyote said '' who are you? ''  he asked '' My name is Eis, who are you? '' Eis asked '' my name is Coyotl '' spoke the coyote.
The two, Eis and Coyotl lived in the dens for a while and became best friends. Coyotl learned Eis was a lot older than him, figures. Sometimes Coyotl would bring Eis food and water for when he had an illness.
But...
One faithful day; Coyotl was going to ask Eis if they wanted to go hunting as a tradition but when he got to Eis' den he was twitching, like he was insane! His pelt was tattered, matted and covered in wounds '' Eis! What happened? Did a fox attack you? '' Coyotl frantically asked, his jaw dropping. '' You-I '' the frosty cat spoke '' You! You did this! '' he hissed unsheathing his claws and swiping a paw at Coyotl's face, clawing his nose. '' E-Eis! What d-do you mean? '' The coyote asked, now extremely scared '' You banished me! '' Eis snapped, his lips curled back in a snarl. When all of a sudden....." Charredfeather paused and looked where the sun was "aw, little kittens its time to go back to the nursery!"
••--••
Wow I did not expect this to turn out the way it is!
Anyways I lope you enjoy the chapter!
••--••
Eis and Coyotl