Scene 7-9

(Scene 7: Batman found the location of the paedophile ring in Bludhaven and is awaiting the right time to make his presence known.)

Criminal 1: Have you got the girl?

Criminal 2: Yeah, I had to kill her mother to get her so you better have the cash

Criminal 1: I've got the cash, are you sure this location is safe? No chance of running into that bat rip off?

Criminal 2: This place is safe, don't worry, I've got an AK47 that can protect us from Nightwing and the bat easily.

*Batman visible behind the criminals*

Batman: Is that all that makes you think you have a chance?

*Batman hits the gun out of the 2nd criminals hand and punches him in as well as the 1st criminal in the face.*

Batman: You chose the wrong night to mess with the batman! Now tell me, where's the girl?

Criminal 2: She ain't here bats

Batman: Keep lying and that punch in the face won't be the worst thing I do to you.

*Batman throws the 2nd criminal against the wall and is about to snap his arm like a twig*

Criminal 1: Take it easy bats! You'll kill him.

*Batman looks back to the 1st criminal and throws a batarang at his shoulder, making him cry loudly in pain*

Batman: Where is the girl!? I'd answer now unless you want a broken arm.

Criminal 2: Fine! Fine! She's locked in the van parked at the gas station around the corner, let me go!

Batman: Just because you told me where she is doesn't take away from the pathetic, sick crime you committed.

*Batman knocks out the 2nd criminal and leaves the 1st criminal crying in pain.*

(Scene 8: Batman approaches the van.)

*Batman opens the door of the van to reveal a cowering and crying little girl.*

Batman: You're safe now.

Elisa: He...He killed...My mom...I've got no one...I lost my mom...

*Elisa begins crying uncontrollably and runs into batman's arms*

*Batman walks Elisa to the batmobile*

Batman: Penny-one, alert the Bludhaven police department of those pathetic criminals location also... we've got a visitor.

Alfred: Awaiting your arrival sir.

*Elisa looks at batman in shock*

Elisa: You...Saved me, thank you.

Batman: Don't mention it, what's your name?

Elisa: Elisa, Elisa Thompson, I'm 14.

Batman: What happened tonight?

*Elisa begins crying while she retells her story to batman.*

Elisa: Well you're the king of subtlety...He broke into my house, took me away, mom tried to stop him but he...he...

Batman: its ok, you're safe now. Those sick people will be locked up for a long time. So have you been to Gotham before?

Elisa: No, I've never left Bludhaven...

(Scene 9: Batman and Elisa arrive at the bat-cave)

Batman: I'll be fairly busy tonight so I'll have Alfred give you a tour of Wayne Manor and show you to your room.

Elisa: Thank you sir, I think I might just go straight to the room and get the tour some other time.

Alfred: Our other guests were more surprised to hear that Bruce Wayne is the batman...

Elisa: My parents kept me sheltered from most of the world, I've never really heard of Bruce Wayne.

*Bruce and Alfred look at Elisa with shock.*