Chapter 1

I woke up to my alarm beeping loud in my ear. I turned the alarm on my iPhone 5s off, and then dragged my self out of bed.

Me- I hate going to school.

I went in the shower, and bathed for about 30 minutes, and then brushed my teeth, and flossed my braces. I put on a white bra and pantie set, and then put on a pink shirt that says "Watch me Whip", white baggy sweats, pink and white converses, a White bucket hat, and a silver diamond rolex. I put on my nerd glasses, and then put my hair in 2 braids. When I was done I ran downstairs, and notice my mom and dad were gone. I took my $200 allowance, grabbed the keys to the pink Lamborghini, and the drove off.

*At School*

I pulled up to the school, and I was already getting a bad vibe from some of these kids. I saw a group of 4 boy with 2 girls, laughing and pointing at me and I already knew this was gonna be a bad school year. Only one of the girls from the group wasn't laughing, and I was so confused. I walked inside, and then went to the principles office for my schedule, and locker number.

Me- Good morning.

Ms.Price- Good morning young lady, are you Ashley Bautisa?

Me- Yes I am.

Ms.Price- Okay, here's your schedule and locker number.

I looked at the schedule, and saw that I had singing and Dancing. I smiled, and then took the papers from her. I walked out of her office, and then started walking to my locker. When I got to my locker, I saw the same group I saw outside, my locker talking and laughing. When I walked up, and opened my locker it was slammed closed by a girl with pink hair.

Pink- Hey everyone look, we got a new bitch.

The whole hallway full of kids started laughing, and I was highly embarrassed.

Me- Excuse me, can I opened my locker now please.

Blue- NO BITCH, YOU OPEN IT WHEN WE SAY YOU CAN!!

I just stood there and looked at then the boy with a mohawk slapped the shit out of me. I looked at everyone while they were all laughing except the girl with the purple hair.

Purple- Guys, that's not funny.

Afro- Hell yeah it is.

I picked my glasses off of the floor, and then put them back on.

Me- Who are you guys, and why did you just hit me?

Afro- I'm Prince hoe.

Mohawk- I'm Prod bitch.

2Braids- I'm Ray whore.

Curly hair- I'm Roc you slut.

Pink- Bitch I'm Bahja.

Blue- I'm Zonnique you skank.

Purple- Hi I'm Baby doll.

Me- Well it was nice meeting you guys, but I need to get to class, so can you please excuse yourself from my locker.

Zonnique- BITCH NOOO!!

She punched me, braking my glasses in the process, and everyone laughed including baby doll. I couldn't see anything without my glasses, so I put on my emergency ones, and then placed my stuff on the floor. I grabbed Zonnique by her hair, and then slammed her face in to the locker. I picked her head up, and then punched the shit out of her 3 times. Everyone in the hallway looked at me shocked, and so did Zonnique. I slammed her head in to the locker again, and then opened my locker. I took my stuff out of my locker, and then started walking to class. When I got to class, I seen the group again, and then the teacher walked in.