Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning, and did my morning hygiene thing. I flossed my braces, and put on a pair of my medicated clear contacts. I combed my hair down, put on a white crop top that says I heart sleep, black skinny jeans, black and pink boss acrylic snapback backwards, and my pink black and white six ring Jordan's. I looked in the mirror, and saw how different I looked. I grabbed my IPhone, and then ran downstairs to get a pop tart. I got one, and then got the keys to my black Lamborghini. I grabbed my credit card, and then drove off to school.

(At school)

I pulled up and everyone stopped and stared. I got out the car, and saw the group staring with there jaws dropped. I grabbed my stuff out of my car, and then walked inside to my locker, and then in came the group.

Ray- WOW! you look different.

Me- Thanks?

Bahja- She's still a ugly bitch.

Babydoll- *Mumbles* She still, and will forever look better than you bitch.

Roc- Wait hoe, where did your glasses go?

Me- I have in clear contacts.

Zonnique- Bitch don't think just cuz you changed, you not gonna get your ass whooped no more.

Me- Um, that was not my goal, and your the only one that was getting they ass whooped.

Prince slapped me hella hard, and then I took out my Pistol. I pointed at him, and everyone in the hallway gasped and stared at me.

Me- You don't know me nigga, so stop touching me you faggot.

He reached to slap me, but I grabbed his arm and twisted it back. I pinnned him against the locker, and then put the gun on the side of his head.

Me- What the hell did I just tell you?

Prince- Bitch, let me go.

I cocked my gun, and then I heard him breathing heavier.

Me- My name is Ashley nigga, not no bitch.

I let him go, and they all stood in front of me scared.

Me- I'm gonna say this once, and I'm not gonna say it again. If y'all ever and I mean ever, in your fucking lives put y'all hands on me again, it gonna be Hurricane Ashley up in this bitch. Trust and believe I'm not playing either, because I will shoot your asses, then tase you, then stab you, and just leave you right here to die. Zonnique, I will bash your head in and won't stop until I see blood. Bahja I will rip all that cotton candy out your head, in one move. Roc, my name is Ashley Bautisa you bitch nigga. Prod if you say one more thing to me, I will cut your Mohawk off and then shoot your head off your shoulders. Prince if you ever put your dirty hands on me again nigga, I'm gon get my IBGM niggas in the streets to fuck your ass up. Oh, and Ray you ain't slick nigga, cuz we live down the block from eatchother. My mother is all about catching bodies, so in the snap of a finger, I can make all of y'all her next victims.

Everyone stood there shocked and scared including everyone in the hallway. Then the whole way started clapping, and I innocently smiled. I put my Pistol back in my book bag, and then walked off like a boss. I went in to Math class, and then sat down and then In came the group, and the teacher. The group all looked scared to sit next to me, except baby doll. She sat on my right, and Ray sat on my left then I got a text from a unknown number.