Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning and went in the shower. I got in the shower for about 30.minutes, and then got out. I put on a Black bra and pantie set, and then put my hair in 2 long braids. I put on black leather leggings, a Black leather shirt, a Black leather jacket, and leather black and gold combat boots. I put on a Black bucket hat, and then went downstairs. I ignored diggy, and grabbed my keys to my black Lamborghini. I got in my car, and then drove off to school extremely fast. When I pulled up to the school and got out, I heard little slick comments coming from people mouths but I ignore them, and walked inside. I walked to my locker, and seen Diggy and the group by my locker looking at me.

Diggy- Um hey Ashley.

Me- Leave me the fuck alone Diggy, and stop talking to me.

I looked at him, and he then started crying again. I felt really bad, so later on I have to make it up to him because I'm all he has left and I just realized it.

Bahja- Um, so um how the leg.

Me- It's good bitch, are you a doctor?

She looked at me shocked, and then came Ray and the girl came over to us.

Ray- Uh hey Ash.

Me- My name is Ashley nigga, so fuck outta here with the nicknames rayan.

Prince- What's going on with you?

Me- I'm fine Jacob.

Girl- No, your going crazy.

Me- Lolo, I'm not going crazy.

Lolo- How do you know my name.

Me-Because you fucking dick head, I'm your sister.

Lolo- A-Ashley.

Me-Lolo.

Everyone looked at us shocked, and I just shook my head.

Me- Your funny bitch, you real funny. I heard you in the bathroom talking about me to your friend. I see you like hooking up with people's boyfriend. I mean you were always a slut, that's why mom and dad gave you up. If I was your momma shit, I would give you up too. I tried so hard to find you, and then I gave up because I knew I would never find you. I hate you bitch, and so does bae and dad that's why they told me to never look for you again. And if you were guys at the hospital with me, y'all would know that I have Bipolar disorder.

Roc- Wait so Ray, that's why you started fucking with her?

Me- Yeah Ray, that's why you put me in a coma?

Ray- Look Ashley, I'm so sorry.

Me-, THERE'S NO SORRY YOU FUCKTARD. BECAUSE OF YOU, I HAVE A DISORDER THAT I HAVE TO LIVE WITH FOR THE REST OF MY FUCKING LIFE!!

I slammed my first into the locker making a huge dent, and then Diggy hugged me from behind and started crying on my shoulder. He then stopped, and I slammed my first in to another locker making everyone jumped this time, and my fist to bleed.

Prod- ASHLEY PLEASE STOP!!

Me- OR WHAT?!

I punched the wall this time, and bashed it in.

Diggy- ASHLEY STOP, YOUR HURTING YOURSELF!!

Me- I don't give a damn.

I punched the glass classroom door in causing glass to get in knuckles.

Everyone- STOP!!

I punched another glass, and another one, and another one.

Diggy- ASHLEY PLEASEEE, YOUR ALL I HAVE LEFT!!!