Chapter 7

~Tbc~ Short Update below!

The test came back positive, and tears immediately started pouring out my eyes. I threw it away, and then laid in my bed wrapped up in my covers. I heard the door open and close, and then someone sit on my bed. I turned around to see roc there with tears coming out his eyes. I turned back around, as my sweet side started to come.

Me- I am pregnant Roc.

Roc- Im so sorry Ashley.

I just sat there as i heard his breathing get lighter and lighter. I turned around, and i saw him with his head in his hands. I wiped all my tears away, and pulled his hands away, which was full of tears.

Me- Stop crying.

Roc- You said you hate me.

He buried his face in my chest, and started crying harder than before. I feel really bad for saying that I hate him, and now i feel like this is all my fault. I got up and locked the door then sat back down on the bed next to him. I started kissing him on his neck, as i sat down on top of him. I bent down to his ear as he held on to my butt, and startewithring to him.

Me- I could never hate you, your my baby and i love you. Do you understand me?

Roc- MmmmHmmmm.

Me- Okay good.

I started giving him wet kissing, and sucking on his neck leaving like 2 hickies. I pulled his shirt over his head, and took it off then took off his shoes and pants. He did the same to me, and then he laid down in between my legs as we were both fully naked. He inserted me slowly, and started going in and out of me.

Me- Mmmmmm.

Roc- Shhhh.

He started picking up his pace making me moan louder and louder within every thrust.

Me- UHHHHHHHH FUCK!!

He turned me around on all 4's, then started hitting it from the back.

Me- Ahhhhhhhh Rocccccccc.

Roc- (Mumbles) Fuck Ashley, im bout to come.

I felt his warm juices, flow inside of me, as i came all in his mouth. He licked me all up, and then we laid down next to eatchother. He started rubbing my head, as i played with his 8 pack.

Me- So about this baby.

Roc- Were gonna take care of our unborn child, and were gonna be the best parents in the world.

A smile crept on my face, as i heard that sentence.

Me- I love you Roc.

Roc- I love you too Äshley, now lets think about names

Me- Okay, if it's a boy?

Roc- Jahemi Cosme August.

Me- If its a girl?

Roc- Kaylia Santo August.

Me- And if it's twins?

Roc- Girls, Heaven Cosme August, and Neveah Santo August. For boys, Jordan Santo August, and Joshua Cosme August.

Me- I love those names.

Roc- I knew you would, but Ashley?

Me- Yeah?

He put his robe on, and then took something out the draw. He knelt down in front of me on one knee, and then opened the box. It was a beautiful blue 15 carrot diamond ring, that had a huge A under the diamond. Tears built up in my eyes as I realized what he was doing.

Roc- I know I might not be perfect, and i might not always make the right decisions, but i know that i made the right desicion by going out with you. Ashley Bautisa, will you marry me?

Me- YESS, A MILLION TIMES YESSSS!!!

He slid the ring on ny finger, and then gave me a big hug as i kissed all over his face. We laid down next to each other, then fell in to a deep sleep.

There you go, what do you think the fams gonna say?
CONTINUE READING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>