Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning with Roc holding on to my waist. I wiggled out of his grip, and then put on my grey robe and then walked to the bathroom. I bathed for about 25 minutes, and then brushed my teeth, flossed my braces, and washed my face. I put on a grey and black sports bra, Black and grey Untitled&Co joggers, black and grey flag converses, grey and black Ray bans, my clear medicated contacts, and my flying heart chain. I braided my hair in to two long braids that touch my butt and then went downstairs to everyone which has their jaws dropped including Ray and Lolo.

Everyone- Woah.

Me- Good morning people's.

Diggy- Hey sis.

Me- Don't forget Diggy, 4:00.

Diggy- I know.

I grabbed Roc's arm, and smirked at the scratches and then Ray kissed Lolo and everyone looked at eatchother. We all got in our cars, and me and Roc got in my grey Lamborghini that says Ashley in black graffiti. We drove off in the single line holding hands, and then we finally pulled up to the school. We both got out while I got whistles from boys and lesbian girls. Roc was holding my hand as we all walked in to the school. We all went by my locker, and then came the boys ex girlfriend's. Nick looked at me and Roc holding hands then back slapped me In the face. Everyone in the halls looked at her shocked, and then I walked away and came back while everyone was still looking at me. I took my phone, car key's, and credit card out my pocket then walked over to her. I grabbed her by her shirt, and ran her threw a glass classroom door. I began banging her head in the wall while her whole face was covered in blood. I threw her on the floor, and then stomped on her face until she was knocked out. I picked my stuff back up, and took my stuff out of my locker slamming it without saying a word, and while everyone looked shocked and scared. I walked away, and went to the girls bathroom to clean up my hands from all the blood, and then went in to first period class before the bell ringed.

With the others

Diggy- She never did something like that before.

Bahja- I don't know what just happened.

Zonnique- Guys, we can't forget she does have Bipolar disorder so your gonna have to get use to stuff like this happening, and we just have to try and make her have fun or something to get her mind off of that.

Babydoll- Zonnique is right guys.

Lolo- Shouldn't we go find her?

Prince- Yeah.

They all walked away, and started looking for Ashley while calling her name. They finally went in to first period, and saw her with her head down, and her beats headphones on. Diggy tapped on her shoulder, and she didn't even move a bit. He took a seat next to her, and then turned his seat towards her.

Diggy- Ashley.

Me- Yes Diggy.

Diggy- Are you okay?

Me- I'm fine.

Diggy- Are you sure big sis?

Me- Y-Yeah.

I kept my head down and I knew he was still sitting there.

Diggy- Please talk to me Ashley, I know somethings bothering you and I want to help.

Me- Help me how Diggy? You know you can't help me, and I don't want you to even try. I just wanna go home and watch Tv.

Diggy- Do you wanna skip the rest of the day, and just relax.

Me- Yes please.

Diggy- Okay come on.

He held out his hand and I grabbed on to it. Everyone else from the group got up also, and we walked out of class. We walked out of school, got in our cars, and started driving home. Me and Roc were in my car quiet the whole time, and he looked kinda sad. We pulled up to the house, and we all got out our cars and walked inside. I went in to the living room and sat on the couch while just staring at the wall, and then everyone else came in and sat down while staring at me.