Felix gives more advice!

This is in Texas' POV.

Jane and I headed towards Felix's room, I had to get his advice on the whole 'I've fallen for Demetri' thing, it was hilarious when Jane found out.

Flashback :

"I've fallen for Demetri"

Jane turned to me with a serious look plastered on her face.

"It's about fucking time"

"What?" I ask confused at Jane's words,

"Oh, come on Tex, it's obvious you were gonna fall for him, and be honest, he likes you too" she winks.

"He doesn't like me. We are just fake dating to stop Gwen flirting with him" I answer. What if he does like me?

"Really? Tell me, why didn't he pick Heidi ? Or Corin? Or me to be his fake girlfriend" she questioned.

"Because no offence Jane, he's like 20 and your 14" I chuckle,

"Shush, my point is, he likes you, you like him, next time you see him just kiss him, completely spontaneously, he'll love it" she smirked, I thought about it and nodded smiling.

Flashback Ended.

Jane was picked by Heidi to help her pick out the next 'tour' outfit, which left me to go see Felix on my lonesome.

"Hey" I smiled opening his bedroom door then shutting it behind me.

"You're in love with him" Felix muttered not looking up from Temple Run,

"W-What? How did you know?" I question. He puts his IPad down and locks it, he pats the seat next to him. I sit down and look him in the eye.

"When did you first experience these feelings towards Demetri?" He started, he sounded like a shrink person. I raised an eyebrow at him and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Answer" he ordered,

"When I first arrived back" I answer truthfully.

"Hmm, oh god Texas, bet you were overjoyed when he kissed you" he winked.

"This isn't a laughing matter Felix. What should I do?" I ask.

"Ask him out," he says simply.

"What? No! I can't he'll say no!" I retort.

"I know 100% he will say yes" Felix smirked, my eyes widened and I looked at him.

"What do you know that I don't?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"Nothing" he said innocently, with a hit of a smirk tugging on his lips.

"Felix come on! We're meant to be best friends, tell me" I beg, literally I get on my hands and knees and beg.

"Well I may have had this conversation with Demetri around half an hour ago an he may have said he likes you" he shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"Demetri likes me?" I squeal, "Maybe" he smirked, I got up and hugged him, "Do you know what this means?" I grin,

"Enlighten me" he muttered rolling his eyes.

"It means, me and Dem could be a real couple instead of a fake one!" I smile widely.

"That will really piss Gwen off" Felix thought aloud, "Great idea" he smirked.

"Thanks for the advice, bye Felix" I wave walking out of his bedroom. I speed walk to my room but I meet Caius on the way.

"You fallen for him yet?" He asked, I looked at him wide eyed as he just shrugged and walked off. What is it with people and shrugging today? I walked to my bedroom only to see Demetri already there on my bed...

"Hey Dem" I grinned,

"Hey Tex wondering if you wanted to maybe go on a proper date sometime?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Of course, I would love that Demetri" I smile, he grins and pecks my cheek before walking out.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7" he calls,

"Dude your two rooms away?" I chuckle,

"Make that 7:03 I might get stuck in traffic" he laughs, I chuckle and shut my bedroom door. A few minutes after Jane comes in. She opens her mouth to speak.

"Don't say it" I stop her before she has a chance to say so much as a letter.

"I won't say it" she replies putting her hands up in defence.

"I told you so" she says quickly, I glare at her and go back to sit on my bed.

After watching Letters to Juliet, Jane and I are just relaxing, we were both lying down on my bed with our heads on some pillows then one in each of our arms, Letters to Juliet is an emotional film, okay? We hear someone knock on the door. I look at Jane and nod my head towards the door, she groans and pushes the pillow onto me before going to open the door.

"Hello Louise" she says monotone, I jump up and open the door wider for Louise to come in.

"Hey," I smile,

"How was the date?" I winked,

"Perfect, Alec is perfect" she sighed happily. I smiled and walked back to the bed while Jane made gagging faces.

Atleast Alec has a happy ever after.

------------------------------------------------
sorry its so rubbish! I had to write it and upload it on my iPhone! Sorry guys!

4+ comments for next chapter!

8+ comments if you would like me to publish my Jasper Hale Love Story!