I've never liked the bitch.

"I was thinking-" Jane started, 

"No way, you were thinking! Alec quick get the camera we need to remember this moment!" I say chuckling. 

"Oh, it's fab to have you back Texas," she muttered sarcastically, although I knew she missed me really. 

"What's the plan?" Felix grinned, ready for some excitement. He was very much like Emmett. 

"Us three go back, get Rebecca and Gwen distracted while we sneak Texas back in, we can build traps and pranks all around the castle, to confuse them, once we have everyone on our side, we just charge, don't look back. Just charge." Jane explained,

"Won't it be easy if we are just taking on Gwen and Rebecca?" I ask. 

"We don't just have Gwen and Rebecca we have Dodger, and the other newborns they have created." Alec says, 

"wait, what newborns?" I question, horrified. 

"She's doing a Maria, she is creating an army, to go against our army, hers don't have gifts, it's just her and Dodger's gifts," Felix explained, "The whole east side of the Castle has been taken over, Caius is powerless against her, Aro is slowly coming out of her manipulation, he is just faking being under it to gather information. By the way, the poor guy feels so guilty about forcing you to leave." 

"Wait, won't she have Demetri too?" I ask. 

"Hopefully not, we're trying to get Demetri away, we're using Heidi, she is going to lure Demetri away." Alec told me. "Which means, she may have to kiss him and shag the guy," 

"What?" I whine, "Seriously? Ew," 

"Don't worry, she feels terrible and doesn't even want but she has too for the plan to work." Jane says, 

"Great, just great, when my life finay goes good again, someone has to fucking mess it up! Now one of my best friends has to sleep with my boyfriend, which to be honest, I'm not even sure is my boyfriend anymore. I just, I just wish I was a human, life is so much more easier, and I know that I don't have to worry about a crazy vampire taking over." I sigh, "this is so, so bad, and I'm scared, I am honestly scared." Felix wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. Rubbing my back and calming me down. A silence filled the air. A good silence, I must of been in Felix's arms for a good hour until a phone alert ruined it. 

I broke away and looked at Alec, he took one look at his phone before glaring at it, growling and throwing it against the wall. Before it has a chance to smash I grab it, taking a glance at the screen. 

'Seems Louise got bored, Santiago must be much more fun for her. Mind you, he is much more manly.

-R.' 

Attached was a photo of Louise kissing Santiago. Not Santiago kissing Louise, but Louise kissing Santiago. 

"The way she said it is like Pretty Little Liars. Rebecca is A. Holy shit." I exclaim trying to lighten the mood, Felix looks at the screen and gasps. Jane was the last too see it, and I am fucking terrified of her reaction. 

"When I get my hands on Louise I will fucking kill her. Slowly and painfully, I have always hated the bitch." She growls, "how dare she play my brother, how dare she!! He's my brother! She can't hurt him! Bitch is going to regret it so damn much." 

I looked around and realised Alec was missing. 

"Felix you stay with Jane so she can rant it out, imma find Alec," I say quite low, Jane is too busy planning Louise's death to hear, or to notice I snuck out.

I walked into the snow covered forest and over trees. I pushed my way through the nettles and things that had no purpose on planet Earth.

"Alec?" I called softly, "Alec, please?" I hear a rustling above and see Alec sitting in a tree a few feet away. I hop up gracefully and sit next to him. I wrap my arm around him, and he starts sobbing. 

The Alec Volturi was sobbing. 

"Shh, Alec, I'm sorry, she's probably just under Rebecca's power," I try.

"But she's not. I would always see her and Santiago give each other, little winks and smirks. I just though, oh they must just be friends, because like that's what me and you do, but then Marcus was sort of disappointed in her? Like I don't know, but I hate it!!! I need to take my anger out on something. But there's no human to use my power on." He groans. Before I know it I'm saying something I regret. 

"Use your power on me, I could do with some relaxation and just me and my thoughts," I smile half heartedly. He looks at me unsure. 

"Are you sure?" He asks biting his lip.

"Alec, I've been under your power before," I reassure. 

"Yeah, but this will be worst, I am focusing all my anger on this." He warns.

"Alec stop being a wimp, hit me with your best shot," I wink. He doesn't look sure, but sighs and his face darkens as he focuses all of his emotions into the black mist that is slowly creeping toward me. 

"See you in a hour or two Alec," I say, 

"Bye," He replies as the mist touches me.

The numbing sensation was quite familiar to me, I allowed Alec to do it quite often, it calmed me. While I was stuck like this, I may as well think how fucked up my life is.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

sorry it's short! not many chapters left of this story!