Chapter 1(Missing you)

Zendaya has been in Chagio for filming her new Diseny Channel show called K.C Undercover. That means she away from home and she messes her friends and she really needs to see them bad. ( By the way K. C Undercover is a good show)

Zendaya's Pov

"Mom and Dad ? " Zendaya said sounding depressed. " Yes " Kazembe and Claire said together. " I really miss my friends" Zendaya said. " We know baby I know its hard " said Clair "You know you have a phone for a reason you can text them or text them ?" Kazembe saide." Dad YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I I CAN'T JUST texted THEM I NEEED TO SEE THEM IN PERSON Zendaya screamed. "Well Missy?" Said Kazembe. Before he could even finished he's sentence Zendaya slammed the door and left the room.

Kazembe and Claires P.O.V

"She dosent understand does she?" Kazembe said." I guess not but just give her some time baby " Claire said." I guesses "Kazembe aside while lying on the couch.

Zendaya's P.O.V
"Uggh they'll never understand me especially my dad " she said screaming on the inside. She pulled out her phone out she ropket and failed her bestie Bella but she didn't answer. She couldn't call Dejia because she was practing. So she called Trevor and he answered . " Hey I miss you Zendaya !!! " Trevor yelled . " I miss you too Trevor!!" She yelled back trying to play along."So what's going on Z?" He said trying calm down ." Nothing " she said. " No really Z what's going ?"Trevor said. " Fine my parents don't understand me " she said." Why don't they understand you? " said Trevor." Because I told them I missed my friends and my dad said why don't you just video chat then, then I said I need to see them in person and left the room " she said." Well now I can see Zendaya, but I think you should go back in and apologize." Trevor suggested."But Trev" she whined ." Don't Trev me young lady " He laughed ." Go in there said still laughing " okay fine for my best friend " she said pouting." Yayyy !!!" Trevor yelled . I'll talk to u later Trevor " She said giglee." What happened to Trev?" Trevor questions " Bye Trev" she said" That's more like it Trevor said . Zendaya hung up the phone with full confidence. That's why she liked talking to Trevor , he always make her laughed. So she slsowy opened the door.