Chapter 2 ( Hold Up are you for real)

Zendaya opened the door and saw her mom and dad in the kitchen and her dad sleeping on the couch "Mom sorry the way I acted eariler I was being selfish , I can understand why but don't do it ever again. You know that you're very busy and that wasn't smart for you to do that , and you're smarter than that. You are lucky that you're dad isn't up,we both know what would have gone down. " Claire said. "I won't and I know mom " said Zendaya walking to her room ." And Zen me and you're dad love you very much " said Claire." " I love you too mom " Zendaya said entering her room and shutting the door behind her. Zendaya sat on her bed and tought what should I do. " Maybe I should Skype them " Zendaya said to her self. She toght that she should Skype Trevor so that she can tell him the good news. It took a while till he's face pooped out on the screen. Trevor was smiling very hard like he had something on he's mind. "Hey Trev " said Zendaya ." Hey Z " said Trevor still smiling . " I got something to tell you " Zendaya said smiling ."I do to but you go first  !" Trevor yelled ." Okay everything is fine I just aploiged but lucky my dad is asleep." That's great" Trevor said smiling. " Now you" Zendaya said smiled . " You sure " Trevor said with a smile and went to serous. "Off course " said Zendaya. "Okay I have very strong feelings for you ever since the first time I saw you. I all ways knew that you smart, party, taltened ,sweet, and you always make my day and I would love it even more if you be mine." Trevor said  looking into her eyes. Zendaya just sat there blush not  knowing what to say. "So are you just gonna sit there and not answer me?" Trevor laughed. Zendaya finally come back and looked at him "soon " Trevor questions. There was since between them but then Zendaya finally spoke ' ummm"