Chaprer 5 ( What is going on)

" Trevor"? Zendaya said confusedly . " Surprise " Trevor said with a smiled. " What are you doing here"? Zendaya ask." But I ...I thought " Trevor cut off Zendaya . "But you thought wrong because I had to trick you so that it could be a cool surprise duh". Trevor laughed which made Zendaya blushed.

Zendaya's POV
I can't believe it that Trevor surprised me, he flew up from L.A just to come for my birthday. He's the sweats guy I ever know and he looks so cut with he's hair curly. Seeing him stared to give me the chills because I haven't seen him in a long time. Its like where have you been this past mounts. I never knew how much he like me, I never knew how I need someone like him in my life. " Umm Zendaya "Trevor waved he's hands in my face to end my day dreaming. " Oh yea sorry Hey Trev Zendaya spoke putting her hands out for a huge. Trevor pulled in Zendaya tight like he never wants to let go. " I miss u so much" Zendaya said to her self. " I missed u too" Trevor whisper in her ear while hugging her tight. But then she forgot her dad was there so she had no choice. Zendaya and Trevor went back inside and Trevor hugged Djia. Then they both take a sat down and Zendaya's dad got up and cleared he's throat and got everyone attention. Zendaya sat back in her chair and looked at her dad oh no not one of these speeches." I just wanna thank you for coming to my baby girls birthday dinner, especially Trevor for surprising her. She came up to me and she said Dad nobody's coming but Trevor has to go to the studio and, Bella is too busy. Then I said Deja was coming and she said okay. So thank you Trevor for coming" Kazembe said. " You're welcome Mr. Coleman." Trevor said while leaning back and winked at me. Good thing that my dad didn't see him and I smiled back. After that they all their cake and went home. Zendayas  parent went back inside to pay the bill and Deja went to use the bathroom. Trevor got up and sat next to Zendaya." So you're coming back to the hotel right " Zendaya ask." Off course well I want to spend more time with you." Trevor answered. " Duhh you can't come and don't get your paresnts "Zendaya said." Oh yea I forgot" Trevor said."After that there was big silence between them. Trevor just sat there and starring in Zendaya eyes.
Trevor Pov
Being there with Zendaya felt great starring into her pretty eyes. I could almost do it all da...." Ahem umm guys there waiting for us in the car " Deja shouted running the perfect moment.

" Oh yea were coming Deja " Zendaya ran over to Deja. I followed the both of them to the car , that we were jut talking.

Zendaya Pov
" uggh I can't believe we had that moment, we just starred into each other eyes like that. Trevor is such a cutie, I still can't believe he came. I know he wanna be my baby ha see what I did there " Zendaya said to herself. " So umm Zendaya what was that back there and don't say it was nothing because it wasn't " Deja whispered . " Ohh that we were having a starring contest " Zendaya lied. "Ok that's what is was Deja laughed." But it wa" Trevor came out of nowhere and saved the moment but he put his arm around my shoulder. Which made me blush, then I looked at my heels. " Hey guys " Trevor said. " Hey Trevor, who won the starting contest Deja inquried."