Chater 4: ( suprise best friend

Zendaya went in her room and called Trevor. ",Hey Treve Zendaya said. " Hey sexy "Trevor said. Boy you need to stop that you almost got me in trouble " said Zendaya ." "How Trevor questioned. " Because you made me blush and my dad saw me " Zendaya said. " Oh sorry for telling you the truth oh yeah Zen can you be in my music video " Simple As This " Trevor questioned . " I know I'm sexy Trev and want I in you're last video ",Like We Grown" and thats how our remour stared about us dating Zendaya said." I know but I really need my best friend plz " Trevor said." I think about it that's why I got something for Zendaya said. "Oh really and how am I gonna it?" Trevor said. ' I might just show it to you on Skype which is bullshit "Zendaya said. " same Trevor said ." I'm sorry Trev " said Zendaya. " Its cool Zen at least I get to see your beautiful face " Trevor said ." Boy u back at it gain plz stop said Zendaya ." Oh yeah sorry said Trevor ." " Yeah " Zendaya laughed. " So when are we gonna see each other Z I miss you" Trevor said". " I don't know we finished up the season final and plus Sunday I'm doing something for my birthday her " Zendaya. " I wish " Trevor was cute off by Zendaya. "How about you come fly out and see me " Zendaya questioned. " As much I want to I have to be in the studio tomorrow and Sunday " Trevor lied. The reasons why Trevor lied because he still want to surprise her, so that was a good thing, " Shit I really want to see you Zendaya said." Trevor I do to Zendaya Trevor said ." Well at least my Bae is working he's ass off on he's second ablum Zendaya said." So what I'm you're Bae he was trying to hide he's smile.

"Oh sorry for telling the truth Trevor" Zendaya. " Wow really funny Zendaya now I know how you feel" Trevor said. " Right " Zendaya said." Can we face time now I wanna see you" Trevor said." I know but I gotta change" Zendaya said. " You don't have to change for me Z- bear" Trevor said." But I've been on set all day" said Zendaya." Okay but don't dressed to sexy for me " Trevor said. " I won't Trev " Zendaya said.

" Alright by " Trevor said. " Trevor stop" said Zendaya. " Fine bye Zen" Trevor said. " Much better" Zendaya said and hung up the phone. She stood up from her bed and thought of what to wear. Then she picked out her blue short shorts and a white tank top and got back on the bed and was on her I phone and face time Trevor but he face time her before she pressed anything then she got the shoes. Then Trevor pooped out on her screen. "Hay again " Trevor said. " Hey " Zendaya said. " So I wanna see my gift now if you don't mind" Trevor said. " Ohh yea so close your eyes " said Zendaya." Ughhh fine" Trevor said while closing his eyes Zendaya reached for the shoe box behind her back and open the shoe box and held it in front off her. " Okay open your eyes Trev" Zendaya said. Trevor opened his eyes and he saw the 9' s his eyed litt up. " Zen you didn't have to get the 9's I bet it caused a lot of money " Trevor said. " I know it did I but I wanna do something nice for my best friend." Zendaya said. " Thanks I can't believe you still remember my size." " Yeah who can't remember that big ass feet you got." Really funny Zen that's why I gotta surprise for you on Sunday , I mean after the studio.",Trevor said ."I can't wait." Zendaya said." " I know." I wish u come to my part". A Zendaya said.

Then Zendaya was cut off my her mom knocked on the door " I'm sorry to interrupting you but I wanted to know if you wanted some ice cream?" said Claire " Mom I kind of in the middle of something "Okay I'll leave you two alone but but Zen I'm leaving soon so be ready " Claire said." Clarie left the room and Zendaya and Trevor were alone again. " What was that for" Trevor asked. " What ?" Zendaya said. " You know what I'm talking about the wink Zendaya" Trevor laughed." " Oh yea that was nothing Trev " Zendaya said." Ohh nothing you were smiling and winking at me, yea that was nun" Trevor said. Clair knocked on her door " Zendaya come on." Clair said. " Okay mom I'm coming Zendaya said. " Well I guess I gotta get going Trevor " Zendaya said. " Yep I guess " Trevor said." Why did u have to say it like that?" Zendaya said. " I really want to talk to u more " Trevor said. " I do too but I'll text u the hole time " Zendaya said. " Okay u better our else I'm bust you're ass when i hope I get to see u" Trevor said. " Boy Shut the fuck up later punk" Zendaya said. Later Zen " Trevor said. Then she closed the lap top and grabbed her phone and left because she knew he was gonna text her. " You ready Z?" Claire said. " Yep" Zendaya said." Let's go " Claire said. Zendaya and Clair walked out the room and in the car. Zendaya sat in the car and v waited on her mom because she left her money. Then she got a text from Trevor.

T - Now I know why you want me to stop saying beautiful

Z- No I was for real Trevor

T - Ohh well thnks I guesses

Z- I miss my dumbass

T - Yo ight I got u and I miss u too and that ass and I'm closer to you think Zen

Z - lml u ant gonna do shit and stop

T - Ohh you'll see babe I gotta to sleep for tomorrow Gn

Z - Stop call me babe and Gn

Trevor's P.O.V

" I can't wait to see Zendaya well surprise her " Trevor said to himself.

Zendaya 's POV

Zendaya and her parents were leaving to the hotel to go to the restaurant. Then she got a text from Trevor and read it

T - To the most goofy funny and sexy girl I know I hope u have the best b- day ever even though I'm not here

Z- thanks Trev it's going to be great right know and I hope u have a good day

T - Dont worry I will I know u will too

Z- How well u know Trev ?

T - you'll see , I'll talk to u later

Z - ok lml I text u the whole time

T - u don't need to

Z - I do

T- Fine but it's time to records

Z - ok

Trevor POV

I was hiding in the cab so that Zendaya wouldn't notice me here, then s that's when they pull into the parking lot and Zendaya and her parents got our the car. Zendaya was looking sexy and she out and walked beautifully to the restaurant and then she glanced at the taxi and I scooted lower in the seat lucky she didn't see me. Then I saw her sit down with her cast maste and her parents. I saw Deja there I guess she missed her just like me. Then Zendaya cake came out from the candian waiter , and sat it on the table. Then her mom lit up the candles and told her to make a wish. That was the right time to come I run as fast I could to reach Zendaya. Then I finally got closer that's when I tapped her on her shoulder " Trevor" Zendaya screamed while she finished blowing out the candles " surprise !!!" I said.