Bubble Tea! (Sehun EXO)

It wasn't very often that Sehun got destracted at the bubble tea shop. Normally, he would go in and buy his tea,then sit and enjoy, while scrolling through his social media, and texting Kai.

Today, the maknae was pulled from his Instagram by the sound of someone entering the shop. He, being a curious maknae, stole a glance and turned back to his phone, only to get a double take.

Sehun POV

I looked up to see one of hottest guys ever, if not the hottest guy I've seen. EVER. He had a gorgeous, toned body, hidden behind a dress shirt that had the first few buttons undone, revealing some delicious man cleavage. He had (h/l), (h/s), (h/c) hair that looked super soft, I had to struggle to not jump up and touch it. His (e/c) eyes were so hypnotizing, I could have stared for ages. Apparently, I did, because he glanced towards me and we made eye contact for... I'm not really sure how long.

I immediately looked away, not wanting him to stare (A/N:the Hipocrocy is real), and tried to fix my hair and face. The guy left to the counter, and I was able to let out a breath of relief. I decided to text Kai back.

To: Dance Machine^_^

Yo! Kai! I'm at the bubble tea shop. This super cool guy just walked in!

DM: Oh! What does he look like? Is he cool? Show me a pic!

Maknae101: He's tall, has (s/c) skin, (e/c) eyes, and looks super
fit! How am I supposed to get a picture of him?! I'D
look creepy!

DM: ...... IDK.

M101: Omo! You are so- OMG He's coming over here!

Just as I finished sending the text, the mysterious guy came over.

" Mwolago yo, is it alright if I sit here?" he asked me. His voice was so deep and silky, I could only nod in response.

The man smiled at me, and I swear I almost got a nosebleed. I must look ridiculous right about now...

3rd POV

" I'm (Y/N). You come here often?" The beautiful stranger spoke.

" Oh Sehun. I come every once in a while," he replied, knowing full well he came every day.

The man's smile grew, and from there, the two enjoyed a wonderful conversation. So nice, in fact, that they didn't notice the time.

" Man. It's pretty late. If you want I could walk you home." (Y/N) offered. Sehun blushed but nodded nonetheless. The walk was just as fruitful as their time together in the bubble tea shop. Once they arrived at Sehun's dorm, (Y/N) got an idea, so he took the Maknae's phone and saved his number in the contacts with a picture attached.

" Make sure you call me. Night Sehun-ah," the (h/c) male called as he walked away. Sehun blushed lightly. At least he didn't have to ask for his number. However, Kai was watching at the window and immediately rushed out the dorm.

" That's him?! He's hot!"

" Kai be quiet! What if someone can hear y-" but Kai was already in the dorm telling the rest of EXO.

" GUYS! SEHUN HAS A HOT BOYFRIEND NOW!!"

"KAI!"