Private jokes.

Model AU, I guess. Just some short that popped in my head.

📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷

Photography was what (Name) lived for. It was his life. His air. His second love. And his favorite model was his first love.

Kwon Jiyong had the perfect body. Slender, yet strong. And his complexion was to die for. The top of the world.

And (Name) was the lucky soul that Jiyong asked out.

They kept it professional for the most part. They both loved what they did, and took their roles seriously, but occasionally, someone would break the other. Normally Jiyong.

The male had on nothing but pants and a button up that had been left undone. He went about things as a model would, arriving on set and getting ready for another shoot.

(Name) had been drinking from his apple juice when he glanced over and saw that Jiyong was posing in an akwardly sexual way.

"Paint me like one of your French girls."

Cue apple juice spraying everywhere and (Name) crumpling on the floor in a mess of giggles and lost causes. The other people in the room (set designers, makeup artists, and the like) looked over a little too late, and only saw two wierd males laughing themselves into oblivion. With a roll of the eyes, they turned back to their work. It happened every week.

No one ever understood the private jokes between them.