One

"Hey, did you hear the school finally got a new soccer coach?" My friend Lexi came running up to me at my locker. I grabbed my history book and shut my locker, giving her a raised eyebrow.

"Are you kidding me?" I sounded more hostile then I wanted to. I was actually quite glad the school finally nutted up and hired someone two weeks into the school year. The season didn't start for another month, but with the fill-in coach, who is actually the science teacher, we didn't stand any chance at beating anyone.

"Nope! Here, come with." Lexi pulled me down the hallway, in front of the office where people stop to get a visitors pass. "I over heard them talking before morning announcements. He said something about almost being on the Olympic soccer team."

"Then why haven't I heard of him?" I laughed. I had focused on soccer my entire life, putting endless hours into it, training and kicking the ball around any chance I could. As a senior, it was easily said that I had scouts looking forward to watching me this season.

"Something about an injury to his leg like a year and a half ago."

"Ah, so the usual 'I was such a great player, had it all going for me.'" Lexi punched my arm.

"Oh shut up, just be thankful we don't have Mr. Miyagi as our coach." We both laughed, standing outside the window of the office.

There he was, walking out of the principal's office with a smug grin on his face. He looked young, in all honesty he could have passed for a senior at the school. But one thing was for certain, he was definitely better looking than any of the boys here.

"Oh my god..." I muttered under my breath, hearing Lexi snicker.

"Did I mention he was super-hot too?" I didn't answer her. My full attention was on him, his facial structure was something god-like and the way he walked straight out of the office with a smug grin on his face, like he knew everyone was watching him.

"Hey you're Y/N, right?" I didn't realize he was talking to me until Lexi patted my back.

"Uh, yeah. How do you-"

"C'mon, I'm your new coach! I have to know all of the players, especially the captain of my team." It was eight am and I could already feel myself getting all jittery inside. I didn't even know his name, yet he knew mine, which made me feel a little more important than others. I started up at him, unable to form a viable sentence, it was like I was being sucked into a dark vortex that was his eyes.

"Let's just hope your better than our science teacher." I smirked and watched his eyes squint as a wide smile spread across his face.

"I can promise you, I am." He winked before walking away and I could almost hear Lexi's mouth drop to the floor. I twisted on my heels to face her.

"Where on earth did he come from?"

"Some place that provides gods in the form of soccer coaches." She licked her lips and we watched him walk down the hallway. He wouldn't be a teacher, so the only time we'd get to see him would be on the field. I wasn't going to complain about that, since most of my time is spent there.

The bell rang and we went off into our separate classrooms. By the time lunch came around I had done so much thinking about practice later I couldn't fathom eating. The table we were at had a few other soccer players besides Lexi and I, the only thing to talk about besides boring school was the new mystery coach.

"But did you see his face. Oh god the things I would do to that face." One of the girls on the team said. By now, the word had spread about him, especially after seeing him walk around the school. Not gonna lie, anytime I heard someone talking about him, I got jealous.