Two

When I had gotten home from practice, I didn't know what to do with myself. Yeah, I had homework to do, but that was the least of me worries. Let's be honest, I just had sex with my soccer coach in the girls locker room showers, I was about to burst if I didn't tell someone. But, I couldn't tell anyone, Lexi, god she would have a freak out and probably die over the phone, or anyone else on the team for that matter. I was completely alone in this situation, yet I was totally fine with it and I definitely wanted it to happen again.

I made my way up into my room where a big poster of David Beckham hung on my wall. It had been there since I was younger and really first started getting into soccer. He was so young in it, but I could never bring myself to throw it away. I think I loved it a little too much. Even though he had always been a love of mine, I didn't bother to even look at it right now. I plopped right on my bed and started scrolling through my phone. Just as I did so, an unknown number texted me.

Hey girls, it's your coach. I wanted to reach out to you in a group message to let you all know this is how I will be getting a hold of you. This is my personal number, but that does not mean you get to prank call me when you're drunk, yes I know you do that. Expect to get practice and game messages through this. Basically, this is your way to reach me for the season. Calum.

Even through is message I could sense the maturity that he held and I wasn't even weirded out that I had no idea how he even got my number. All that was important to me was that I now had his.

Seconds later another text came through, this time from Lexi: Ooooh sexy coach texted us! I'm half tempted to call him and ask him on a date. Her texts wouldn't be the same if she didn't include the cat heart-eye emoji after every single sentence.

Or we could just wait and drunk call him like he said. I sent back with a winky face.

Lol. Let's go get froyo to celebrate! Or go to the mall. Or go to the mall and get froyo at the same time. Scandalous. I sometimes wondered if she was ever taking illegal drugs or not.

Deal. Just let me shower first, I'm gross after practice.

Even more scandalous. I saw the typing bubble on her side of the message, I'll be at your house in an hour!

The hour came and went and I was freshly showered, smelling like that dove body wash that gives off the fresh and clean feeling when you use it. While I was in the shower, I deeply wished I was reliving an hour and half ago, feeling Calum's skin rub against mine, the sound mixing in with that of the water spewing out of the shower. Why did it ever have to end?

I remembered what he said afterward and gained some hope that he wasn't just talking about practice. There seemed to be this electricity between us, a zap when we touched that fueled us to go farther.

I found it incredibly hard not to tell Lexi when I got in her car, my nerves wracking throughout my body. We drove off listening to her playlist she created for her car called "Car Jams". The songs on it were mixtures of those from years ago mixed with the ones we find ourselves belting out now. They really are proven to give us a great time anytime we put them on.

"What's up with you? You're especially quiet."

Nothing, I just hooked up with the soccer coach.

"Hm?" My eyes broke from the window and I turned my head to look at Lexi. "Oh me? Nothing. Just tired from actually doing something at practice today.

Lexi laughed, "Right?! I feel like we haven't done that much in four months."

"That's because we haven't." The car filled with our laughter and minutes later we pulled into the mall's parking lot. Lexi mumbled something about stopping in Dick's to get some new shin guards as we got out. "Froyo first?" I proposed.