Chapter 10

"Well thanks to your little incident- both of you brats are now on everyone's radar," Levi retorted.

You and Eren were in Levi's office. The day before was when Eren had accidently exploded his right arm into a skinless titan arm and was also when he had kissed you...

"Sir, I swear- I didn't do it on purpose-" Eren said for the third time.

"Yes! I know Eren. I believe you- it's (F/N) I'm worried about," Levi replied.

You looked to Levi, confused you ask, "Why me?"

"Because genius, you have been with the team for over a year now. Their balance has thrown them off base and therefore making them do some rash decisions," he said.

"So...what do you suggest I do, Sir?" You ask him, a little bit irritated.

Levi simply stared at you for a moment before saying, "Nothing."

You shot Levi a frown and you were about to open your mouth to say something before Levi said abruptly, "Psh...You brats are dismissed. Now go downstairs."

Eren and you saluted Levi and turned on your heel to exit.

"What do you think he meant by that?!" You practically shouted down the stairwell, "I mean, What the hell am I supposed to do to regain their trust?"

"Hey," Eren said, "We'll figure it out, okay?"

Eren gave you a reassuring smile and held your hand. You weren't quite sure what you and Eren were at the moment...you assumed that it was a serious relationship by the behavior but you didn't want to assume too much. You took a deep breath and the two of you arrived on the main floor. Your stomach dropped when you saw the sight laid before you.

Petra, Hanji, Oulo, Eld and Gunther were all standing around the table as you and Eren entered.

They all straightened and started biting their own hands.

Confused, You and Eren simply stare at your comrades as they hurt themselves.

"Damn that hurts!" Eld said.

"It is quite painful, actually," Petra added.

"Why are you-" Eren began.

"Because Hanji found the spoon in the titan arms hand," Oulo interrupted.

"It seems as though you can only really turn 'into' a titan when you have a primary objective in mind," Hanje said from across the table.

"That," Gunther said, pointing to his hand- now lined with teeth marks, "was our apology to you two."

Petra slid a coffee cup across the table to you, "Come on," she said brightly, "we promised that we would have coffee."

What happened after that was sort of a blur. There was a whirlwind of plans and training going on- all leading up to a practice mission. And now you were riding on a horse in the land between Wall Maria and Rose. Petra and Gunther flanked you and Eren, Eld and Oulo taking up the rear and Levi riding in the front of our formation. You closed your eyes for a moment and you thought about how everything had occurred before this moment.

"This," Erwin indicated the board in front of him filled with blueprints, "will be our formation."

You were sitting next to Eren in a room full of other scouts, including Mikasa and Armin. They had just arrived a few days ago along with some of Eren's other friends as well. Eren, of course, was very happy about being able to see his friends after so long but you could tell that he was uneasy about their choice to join the scouts as Levi handed all the new recruits their uniforms.