5. Big day, big jerks

10:17AM
I have settled into my new place with the help of mom. I'm loving it here so far; everything is near by, the people seem friendly, and it just looks beautiful here overall. Everything is so clean. I know that's a weird thing to say but you know what I mean.
My first class is at 11:15 and that I'm nervous about. I don't want to have to stand up and introduce myself or have to answer questions out loud like what people usually do in high school. I'd rather just go in, learn, and get out. I don't need any drawn attention towards me.

1:32PM
Class was fine, I didn't have to speak at all. It was encouraged, but not mandatory. Thank you Professor Richmond. We didn't really learn yet, we just got to talk about the course and expectations and so forth, but I don't mind it.
There was this huge asshole, however, who would make rude and sarcastic comments on pretty much everything. He said it quietly for the professor to not hear (he's partially deaf in his left ear), but loud enough for me to. He was two rows ahead of me. I guess he and his friends share many things in common because it's like he had his own little posse there. I groaned under my breath once after hearing something he said and he along with his other sidekicks glared at me for a long time. It was the worst experience ever. I absolutely can not deal with people looking at me, especially in that way.

1:43PM
I moved my spot to under this tree. I was previously at this picnic table, but there was too much people around here so I'm here, eating a sandwich with an apple on my lap, writing to you. Whoever "you" is.

4:24PM
I saw a really pretty girl across the street entering her dorm building. She was beautiful, absolutely stunning.