15. Hes her boyfriend

A few days had passed and it was finally time to meet Mabel. Calum took a bus the bowling alley they were supposed to meet outside of campus.

"Hey Cal!" greeted Hanna as soon as she spotted him. She ran over and gave him a tight hug. "We already paid for you."

"You didn't have to do that," Calum responded.

"Too late!" she smiled. "Here, follow me and I'll introduce you!"

Calum followed Hanna to the two lanes they paid for. A girl and a guy were seated around a box of pizza.

Hanna called over Mabel and she came over. "Calum, this is Mabel. Mabel, Calum."

Mabel was short, shorter than Hanna. She had light blonde hair that sat right above her shoulders and a bold red lip to contrast. She was pretty, but not enough to take Hanna's spot in his heart.

"Hi Calum! It's very nice to finally meet you," she smiled.

Calum gave her a small awkward wave. "Hi," he responded, "you don't look the way I thought you would."

Mabel looked at him in confusion.

Hanna speaks up. "He doesn't mean it-"

"Don't worry about it!" Mabel laughs then takes Calum's hand. "I heard so much about you."

"Have you?" asked Calum.

"Tons! Hanna won't shut up about you."

Hanna laughs nervously. "You're a great guy, what can I say?"

"C'mon," she says then leads him to their seats, "sit with me!"

"Oh, Cal, I have someone I want you to meet," says Hanna as she taps the guy sitting down on the shoulder. "This is Jason."

Calum froze. Words could not describe the way he felt at that moment.

Jason stood up and turned around to face Calum. It was the asshole from his class with Professor Richmond.

"He's my boyfriend."

•••
Hope you guys are enjoying so far! I've decided to switch up the perspective of the story for this one chapter. How do you like it?

I'm currently on a one week vacation so I might not update as much, but once I get a chance I will for sure!

Remember to please share and vote if you enjoy :-)