Chapter #12

Addyon

It feels weird. Very weird. Never once in my life have I ever felt this way before. I was panicking for no reasons, and a slight ache was forming in my chest. Megan. Did anything happened to her? No, it's impossible. I left my most trustable and best pack fighters with her there. My thoughts automatically drifted back to my mate. I am on my way to see her and I just can't hide the excitement, I sound like a sick puppy but I don't care anymore. She was just so beautiful, so perfect but every time she sees me, I can feel the hatred she has towards me and its breaking my heart so badly. Crazy how a girl I met few days ago and now I am head over heels for her. This mate bond can be so damn powerful and all the problems I have with her can be settled if I explain to her about Daisy, like she doesn't even mean anything in my life and I had to choose her because I had no other choice with the pressure I was receiving from the elders and my dad. Another thing that pulls her away from me, that damn traitor, I left him to die where no one will even notice his death. No one mess or even try to take away what is rightfully mine. He better realise that during his last moments.

I got down from my car and took long strides towards the prison, this will be the last day she will be staying her. Leaving her with those rogues for any longer, doesn't sound good and the main reason I left her there was to scare her and make her surrender to me but that clearly is not working for me, I miss her way too much. It was crowded outside the prison. My fighter, Paul was shivering when he saw my face. I could feel it. She was not there. My beautiful innocent mate is not there, I can't smell her intoxicating smell anymore.

"What the f*ck happened?" I totally lost controlled and all I saw was red and growled the whole damn time. These useless fools. Why did I even trust these idiots? Did she leave me? NO, of course not. What am I even thinking? I need to find her, the weird feeling it returned in the pit of my stomach again. Seriously, I already feel like dying.

"A-alpha, Luna Daisy told that you needed us at the pack house. We went there and nothing seemed wrong. When I came back, the rogues, the girl and even Luna had gone missing. I-I'm sorry Alpha, we have sorted out the plan and will find Luna bef-"

"Are u DUMB? Don't you realise it. Daisy f*cking tricked you and I TOLD YOU TO STAY HERE THE WHOLE DAMN TIME. SHE ALSO ISN'T YOUR FREAKING LUNA. THE GIRL YOU LOST, SHE IS." His eyes went wide and he knew was lucky that I even let him talk for that long. I just needed to know what happened. Every time he called Daisy as Luna, I felt as if ripping his head off. That position is only for my Megan, and all I want to right now is to embrace her in my arms and tell her nothing is wrong. I need to touch her, smell her at least. My wolf is already going crazy and so am I.

"Alpha, we are working on tracking the rogues, they must not have been long from here." He was trying very hard to solve this but the rogues, did they kidnap her? What if they do something to her? NO NO, I had to do something.

"Did you try tracking her scent?" I asked feeling a little hopeful. His face dropped and I knew the little chance I had now is gone.

"It was already faint when I reached here Alpha, I have sent some guys to follow the scent but they have no results so far"

I'm not going to lose her. I will find her, she is my future. Something inside me clicked, What if she was not kidnapped but ran away. She hated me anyways and then everything fell into its place. Loren. That damn bastard.

"Did you check on Loren?"

Guys, really sorry for the long break. I will try to update more often. Enjoy reading.