Chapter #10

“Come on, you really didn’t think that I would plan out an escape without knowing how to open this cell. “ Waron said as it is the obvious thing to everyone to know. Sam gave him a suspicious look.

Just as Sam opened his mouth to say something, we heard footsteps reaching towards us. I immediately panicked and so does everyone.

“no one is supposed to come in here now. Meg, go to cell now. “ I just nodded and entered inside and Sam locked it.

Waron too entered the cell and locked himself even though I doubt if it’s still working. He practically broke it.

“You see that room. Go and hide there. “ I told Sam to which he acted immediately. In few seconds the silence engulfed us and walson gave me the look which says ‘act as if nothing happened’.

We were just too lucky because just as Sam entered the room, the only door dividing us to the other cells flew open revealing a pissed off woman. She was having a blonde hair with a perfect figure. I was amazed for a minute as she looked very beautiful.

Once her eyes landed on me, she growled loudly and banged her fist to the metal bars that were dividing us now. To say I was scared was an understatement. I was terrified. No woman has ever looked at me with this much hatred before.

“So it’s you.” The pretty lady aid with a disgusted face. I just looked at her with a confused face. Seriously dude? If you wanna scold someone, at least tell the reason first.

“Mind an intro ?” I asked her to which Waron laughed. She sent him a deadly glare and turned back to me.

“Intro ? I’m this packs Luna. Ady’s fiancée. Just because you are his mate nothing is to change. I will still marry him and be the Luna. “ I was not really able to process the words that she was saying. A sudden pain begin to form and I had no idea how to react to it. I don’t feel anything for him, so what is this feeling. She must be Daisy, the one that Loren talked about the other day.

Laron.

I must find him. Yes, the only one who will ever make me feel better is Laron. I should go to him. Maybe I could ask her help. She is the Luna after all. People will obey her and it will be easier for us to escape without trouble. I will tell her that I mean no threat to her.

 She is behaving like this because she loves her Alpha. The thought of them together gives me a strange feeling. I should first ignore this feeling. It will only hurt me more.

“Girls like you disgust me the most. Willing to fall over the alpha just for the rank. “ Walson suddenly interrupted us. Oh no ! Don’t ruin my plan Waron.

“Shut up you rouge. Don’t forget you are in the prison and mind your manners when talking to the Luna. “ Daisy now moved to the cell beside me, looking furious as she could shift any moment. If looks could kill, I wonder if Waron would be able to survive.

“Luna my foot. “ I have no idea how this Walson guy is so daring like he doesn’t give a damn. To say that I’m kinda impressed by his attitude.