Chapter #3

Two updates in a day. Yayy

We were now inside of my house with Loren sitting in the stool in front me and drinking my coffee with cheesecakes. He was eating it as if he has never seen food before and was quite messy but cute. I just observed him taking sips from my cup.

“You are not having any Meg? “ my name sound even good in his mouth than anyone else.

“Nope, I ate too many yesterday. “ I said while scrunching my nose.

“Lucky you. This taste so awesome. Your mum is a good cook. I’m gonna take that last piece too.”  He said while munching the cake and taking the last piece to his plate.

“Excuse me boy. I baked that cake. Sam said it’s starting to get boring but I will take your compliment. “ he finally looked up from his plate.

“Really? Screw that guy. This is the best cake I ever had. Marry me and I promise will love you until I die. “ my face started to blush and I just tried my best to cover it.

Loren chuckled and continued to eat. “how come this house is so clean. My pack house is a total mess. “

“This is the personal house of mine. My parent live at the pack house cause there is always an emergency. I moved here few months ago after my eighteenth birthday. “

“But still no one has stayed here before? Like your boyfriend. “ I can actually sense the curiosity in his voice.

“I never had one. “ he looked at me wide eyed

“Liar. You must be kidding. “ Loren said. Finally this convo started to get interesting.

“Come on. Don’t make me even sadder. I don’t even talk to the guys in my pack. “ I said while faking to be sad.

“Well, I can understand. You are the Alpha’s daughter after all. The pups must be warned to stay on their limit. But how come that idiot calls you ‘baby’? “ Loren asked with the same disgusted look he had just now.

“Oh, Sam? He is the only guy friend I ever had. We are kinda close. You know what? The first guy to come on my house after Sam and dad is you, Mr.Beta. “

Loren looked at me with a huge grin with shocked look.

“Now, I feel that we have a special bond Meg. So, are you like waiting for your mate? “ Loren’s face changed a little at the mention of mate.

“No, I don’t believe in that. “

“What? Why? “

“Because I think two people being together just because they are fated to be is totally unfair. A person should be able to choose their life partner themselves by considering ones personality. Not like this. You don’t even know who that is. “ I said casually and picked up the plates to wash them.

“Good luck in that because a mate bond is impossible to resist. Trust me. It’s the hardest thing you will ever face. “ Loren looked as if he is lost in thought. WAIT!! Did he find his mate already?

“eemm, did you find your mate already? “ Please. Say. No

“Yes. “  Loren said while looking at Meg.

“WHAT? Okay, h-how does it f-feel like. “ I could feel tears starting to form on my eyes.

“I don’t know. She was a rogue and I met her the first time when she was in the war against my pack. I hated rogues. When we saw each other, it was hard to concentrate. My wolf wanted her safe but that’s it, no love at all. The bond was not too strong as she was a rogue. She died during the fight. “Loren said as if it’s nothing but Meg started to cry.

“I’m so sorry. I honestly didn’t know. “ Meg said in between her sobs. Loren quickly stood up and went to Meg’s side and wrapped his arm around her.

“shhh. It’s okay. It happened too fast that I don’t even felt anything. Do you know you are the only girl in my life that made my wolf and me happy? We just enjoy being around you. “ he honestly confessed.

“Really? “ Loren nodded his head and hold up Meg’s chin. He could feel her heartbeat increasing with his. He lowered his head a little to reach her face and wiped of the tears. Those lips were too tempting for him to ignore. Their lips connected and they started kissing each other passionately. He picked up Meg and put her on top of the kitchen counter and wrapped her legs around his waist while continued kissing her. Loren licked her lower lips asking for permission to enter and she allowed willingly. Their tongues discovered each other. After a while, Loren took dominance of it.  After a few minutes, both of them were breathe less. Loren leaned his forehead against hers.

“Thank you for making me feel like that. I didn’t know I will experience such thing in my life. “

Meg just smiled and said. “That was my first kiss. “

So guys vote if u like it :)