Chapter 3

Kat's POV
Jen and I walked out into the night. We're on our way to the boys' hotel, which Niall gave a room key to Jen. As we walked along the dark streets I could tell Jen was questioning our decision of walking in the dark. 

"It is seriously way too dark out here, Kat," Jen whispered, a slight whine behind it. 

"Oh stop over-exaggerating, Jen. We're fine," I huffed lightly as I crossed my arms. 

She mumbled something under her breath as we continued to walk. But it wasn't that far of a walk. That's why we decided to walk it instead of taking my car. Cause if we took my car, we'd have to worry about parking-- or I would. I didn't want to. 

We entered the hotel and the cool air brushed my cheeks, probably making it a nice rosy pink color. I followed Jen as she walked over to the elevator then hit the '6' circle button. I watched it light up then felt the elevator move up and then it unlit when we hit the floor. The doors opened and again I let Jen lead us to their room. 

Jen stopped midway of putting the card key in and looked at me, "Should we knock first?" 

"No," I scoffed lightly and snatched the key from her. I slid it in, pulled it out, and opened the door. Just in time to see Harry walk by shirtless and Niall chilling in a chair in only boxers and a tshirt. 

I heard Jen exclaim, "Oh!" and she ducked back into the hallway. 

I laughed under my breath and raised a brow at her, "Where ya goin?" 

All she did was make over-exaggerated arm flailing movements towards the opened room. I laughed even harder, "Bae, this is not that bad." 

I stepped foot into the room and flopped down onto one of their unmade beds. I wonder whose this is? I don't care. I made myself more comfortable. I lifted my head up to look out the door and Jen still hadn't come in yet. 

"Jennifer Robinson get your ass in here!" I shouted. 

"No!" She yelled back. 

I could hear the two boys chuckling. I rolled my eyes and got up off the bed. And I'm the virgin. 

I walked out into the hallway to find her sitting on the floor. I tugged her up, hooked my arms underneath her armpits, and drug her into the room. Then I shut the door to their room. 

Niall was have a good crack at what just happened. He pointed in our direction, "Did that just happen?" 

"Yeah," I shrugged then found my spot from moments ago, "So where are the other two lads?" 

"They're coming. They're room is next door," Harry replied as he laid down on the other bed. Guess I figured out whose bed I'm lying on. 

"Hello!" Someone shouted as their room door swung open. Louis and Liam appeared. Louis took a sit in the other chair in the room and Liam laid down on the bed next to me. 

"Ello, chap, How are you this evening?" I said in my best British accent and saluted him. 

He saluted back with a chuckle, "Not bad." 

"Oi! Payno why don't you sit in the chair? It is my bed," Niall inserted as he stood up from the chair he had been in. What was that? What just happened is what I'm referring to. 

Liam shrugged, "Alright, mate." He got up from where he had been laying and switched spots with Niall. Except, Niall as lying closer to me. Okay... 

Jen had made herself comfortable next to Harry on his bed but not nearly like Niall and I. Well, it wasn't my doing. 

"So, what do you young lads want to know about us?" I asked, a bit bluntly.