Chapter 19

Niall walked into the living room as I was sitting down on the couch, sketching away new looks, "What're you doing?"

I looked up at him for a moment, "Sketching."

He walked over to take the pencil and pad out of my hands and set them aside, "C'mon."

"C'mon, what and where?" I raised a brow. A little mad that he stopped me in the middle of sketching.

He chuckled, "We're going to get a motorcycle."

"What?"

"We're going to get a motorcycle," He repeated.

I rolled my eyes, "I heard you. But why?"

Now, he rolled his eyes, "Cause I would like my girlfriend to take me out for a ride. And I know you miss your Savage."

I blushed furiously. I do miss her. I've been itching to ride again lately. Even with the feeling powerfully surging in my body, I shook my head, "Niall, you don't have to buy a motorcycle."

He reached down to take my hand and pulled me up to him, "I want to though. And I just have a gut feeling that this won't be the only summer you're staying here."

I smirked and leaned up to give him a peck on the lips, "You're the best, Horan."

He made a slight cocky look, "I think I've been told that but you mind repeating it?"

"Don't push it," I remarked, giving him playful daggers. He stole another kiss before we headed out.

I'm super excited! He's really gonna buy us a motorcycle. I'm saying us cause it's for both of us-- even though I'm the one driving it. This is fucking awesome!

"So... Can I pretty much pick whatever? Given at a decent price though obviously," I asked as Niall pulled into the motorcycle shop. Honestly, I'm shocked they have this in London. But, I guess, I shouldn't be. When I was here the first time, I saw at least five people riding motorcycles around town.

He leaned over to kiss me on the cheek, "Of course, princess. But, I'm hoping you go sports."

I laughed under my breath before getting out and my whole body jumped in excitement. I started goggling the bikes around me. I ran from one to the other. I'm like a little kid on Christmas day. I found myself stopping in front of a 2015 Ninja 1000 ABS sports Kawasaki. He's a big boy! Niall and I can both fit on this for sure. And it's sick!

"You talking something like this?" I cocked a brow, pointing a finger at it.

Niall laughed, rubbing his hands together, "Hells yeah! Let's get this one!"

I held my hands up, "Whoa! Test ride first. And I'm not sure about the color." I eyed the lime green with black accents. That is pretty kick ass looking but I'm more of an all black bike type of girl. Luckily, there was a black one a few down, the same model and brand.

I stalked over to her, placing my hand on the right side handle bar. I swung my leg over and rested my other hand on the opposite side handle bar. Oh my God! This is fucking sweet!

I couldn't help grinning, "I cannot wait to test this baby."

"You look sexy," Niall commented. That's one of the first things he says? Of course.

Finally, a dealer came walking towards us, "Hello, are you interested in this here Ninja?"

I nodded, "Oh yeah. But, I need a test ride first."

"You've been through this before," The dealer smirked slightly. He reached a hand out, "Mr. Bates. But feel free to call me Peter."

"Well Peter, I'm Katie Lee. You may know him," I gestured to Niall.