What the others think of you

Ryan:
Eric: he thinks your perfect for Ryan and always asks when the wedding is.
Jesse: he thinks you two are meant to be together forever.
Walter: he loves to tease you two about how sexual you are together.
Calleigh: she's in love with the fact that her cousin and good friend are in love.
Natalia: she didn't like you at first but then you won her over with your charm.
Horatio: he likes you because you make Wolfe happy and he makes you happy.
Tripp: he's only met you a few times but you've earned a spot in his heart.

Eric:
Ryan: he thinks that you two together are adorable but he'd never admit it.
Jesse: he thinks of his wife when he sees you two so that makes him happy.
Walter: he can't help but smile every time he sees you two together.
Calleigh: she thinks it's sweet that someone can finally make him happy.
Natalia: she's happy that you make him forget about the hard past he's had.
Horatio: you give him a drive to get all bad people off streets to keep you safe.
Tripp: you tend to distract him which can get annoying but your so sweet it doesn't matter.

Jesse:
Ryan: sometimes he thinks you could do better but when he sees you together he knows you two are perfect.
Eric: he likes hanging out with you because you just radiate happiness.
Walter: he likes to laugh at embarrassing tales you tell about Jesse.
Calleigh: she thinks your adorable and always tells you secrets about the lab.
Natalia: she doesn't really like you you're just to "perfect" for her taste.
Horatio: you are the reason Jesse came back from la so he loves you a lot.
Tripp: you just draw people to you and he was one of the people you drew in.

Walter:
Ryan: his favourite thing to do is tell you embarrassing stories about Walter.
Eric: he thinks of you as a little sister so he's protective of you.
Jesse: he doesn't really like you he just thinks you're a bit to awkward.
Calleigh: you remind her of a female version of Wolfe and Walter and she loves it.
Natalia: she was the first person you met at the lab so you're both close.
Horatio: when he's having a bad day he likes to see your smile cause it's perfect.
Tripp: you don't really talk but when you do he thinks you're very smart.

Calleigh:
Ryan: he thinks of Calleigh as a sister so he's glad that you make her happy.
Eric: he's happy that his best friend has found someone to make her glow.
Jesse: he always teases one of you to see how protective the other gets.
Walter: he's always asking you for silly stuff that the "serious" Calleigh does.
Natalia: she loves to have girls nights with you and Calleigh.
Horatio: he always smiles when he sees you and cal together because you complete each other.
Tripp: he doesn't really like you with cal he thinks you're to goofy.

Natalia:
Ryan: he looks at your relationship and knows he wants one like it.
Eric: he's always got a camera on him and half of the pictures are of you and nat.
Jesse: he first met you when he came back and he loved your personality.
Walter: he's your best friend besides nat and your always hanging out.
Calleigh: she thinks you two have a fairytale relationship and she loves it.
Horatio: he's glad you made Natalia forget about her abusive ex.
Tripp: he doesn't really know you but from the stories he thinks you're great.